fillers

t20cel

t20cel

Bronze
are chin fillers worth it??? or should i get gonion fillers also cos i have decided to cope with fillers as of now....i will be getting trimax maybe next year so i deciided to check out fillers in the mean time

Nope. Will migrate, in about 2 weeks tops, you'll lose all angularity, becoming a bloated mess. I know because I flew to a top UK doctor for jaw and chin fillers, in 2 weeks I lost all angularity. Fillers are a waste of money. Osteotomy + implants are the way to go

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, chadintraining, 97baHater and 1 other person
Nope. Will migrate, in about 2 weeks tops, you'll lose all angularity, becoming a bloated mess. I know because I flew to a top UK doctor for jaw and chin fillers, in 2 weeks I lost all angularity. Fillers are a waste of money. Osteotomy + implants are the way to go
how the fuck does bgm do it?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, 97baHater and t20cel
Have you gotten any implants ? Currently

Do you know what type of filler was used

• +1
Reactions: t20cel
yea but he's been doing it for years how hasn't he had any migration problems
Yeah, most people who I have talked to who had fillers and keeps getting them hasn’t really talked much about migration being a huge issue

It seems like an over exaggerated issue tbh, but still keep it in mind if you plan to do it

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Of course. Juvederm (Hyaluronic acid)
do you know which type of Juvaderm (volux, voluma etc..)

I was talking to this one guy who gets volux in his gonions and he said he hasn't really had any issues with migration, just has to get refilled every few months (he has been doing it for a few years)

Last edited: