Filloxane for hair thickening

X

x30001

Kraken
Start using Filloxane conditioner you haircels

Does it reverse hairloss?

Do you know anything about making body hair thinner ? especially in legs, thighs, belly and chest

Do you know anything about making body hair thinner ? especially in legs, thighs, belly and chest

Just wax or shave. It's not that deep.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and x30001
Cope

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Just fucking shave and stop turning a non issue into a seemingly big deal. Just shave. What the fuck else are we supposed to fucking fucking say? There's real issues at hand. Stop coping with made-up problems.

Fuck.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 1769
I already have thick hair but balding.

does it make your hair quality better aswell? i already have thick af hair but it's dry and frizz

JFL at majority of these answers unrelated to the topic.

Ill have to look into this. Thicker hair is better hair. @x30001 whats your experience with it and is it deleterious to hair health (shine, smoothness, etc.)?

JFL at majority of these answers unrelated to the topic.

Ill have to look into this. Thicker hair is better hair. @x30001 whats your experience with it and is it deleterious to hair health (shine, smoothness, etc.)?
Tbh I don't really notice anything but only been using it for a few days (not everyday). Using the l'Oreal filloxane conditioner and peppermint oil. No shampoo. It's probably not going to yield any results for people with hairloss but it's no harm for me. Hoping it thickens my hair up. Has silica gel in it too which is supposed to help also
does it make your hair quality better aswell? i already have thick af hair but it's dry and frizz
It's a conditioner so yeah it should help with those things too