Fin 1+ month update

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
My Watery semen still exists but to a lesser extent than before.

My bones now don't feel any different than before taking fin, but right after taking fin 4+ weeks ago it seemed to have slightly effected my boners.

I said in my last update thread that I could already tell my skin looked clearer and felt less oily after only a few days on fin and since then my back acne has clear up even more so it's almost gone compared to before, my face clearness seems to have plateued after the first week in terms of clearness.

My hair looks better but nothing ground breaking, I credit that to shampooing 1 once a week as opposed to every shower and also taking zinc every night.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2587
I’ve been on fin for a month too.

Sides: none

Hair seems thicker/stopped shedding as much.

The best thing I’ve noticed since starting is I stopped caring about my hair.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Dogs
I’ve been on fin for a month too.

Sides: none

Hair seems thicker/stopped shedding as much.

The best thing I’ve noticed since starting is I stopped caring about my hair.
I still have a garbage hairline and bad density that is killing me so I still probably need a hair system.

I still have a garbage hairline and bad density that is killing me so I still probably need a hair system.
You waited too long to start fin? Jfl im 19 and as soon as I noticed my hair temples were receding I hopped on. I don’t fuck around when it comes to my hair.

I might buy RU and start using that too. I plan on using fin until age 25 then hopping on DUT.

Hair systems are legit. If your hair is bad you might as well just use a hair system

You waited too long to start fin? Jfl im 19 and as soon as I noticed my hair temples were receding I hopped on. I don’t fuck around when it comes to my hair.

I might buy RU and start using that too. I plan on using fin until age 25 then hopping on DUT.

Hair systems are legit. If your hair is bad you might as well just use a hair system
By the time I turned 18 my hairline was already uneven and receded. I'm already 26 right now but recently I've lost density and slightly more hairline. I may add dut every week, but since I already experience some sides such as Watery semen I don't want to.

My Watery semen still exists but to a lesser extent than before.

My bones now don't feel any different than before taking fin, but right after taking fin 4+ weeks ago it seemed to have slightly effected my boners.

I said in my last update thread that I could already tell my skin looked clearer and felt less oily after only a few days on fin and since then my back acne has clear up even more so it's almost gone compared to before, my face clearness seems to have plateued after the first week in terms of clearness.

My hair looks better but nothing ground breaking, I credit that to shampooing 1 once a week as opposed to every shower and also taking zinc every night.
So zinc+fin is helping your hair?

This is how my hairline looked before getting on fin.

So zinc+fin is helping your hair?
Yes I honestly think zincs effects were much more immediately present (thicker hair) and I'm not sure how much fin has helped probably not much at this point. Also shampooing less has probably helped the most in terms of how my hair looks.

I had watery semen in the beginning but now my sperm is thick and I shoot huge loads. I’m currently side effect free. I jack off and wake up with morning wood too

Oh one bad side effect that I experienced is that I look even weaker than before in terms of my muscles. But I think it's cause I stopped going to the gym about a month ago and I'm still losing all my gains. I'm probably back at square one again.
I had watery semen in the beginning but now my sperm is thick and I shoot huge loads. I’m currently side effect free. I jack off and wake up with morning wood too
My dopamine receptors are too fried for hard morning wood erections. They're like 60 percent half the time and none the other half. But ironically since taking fin my morning wood has actually been better.

Last edited:

Im diffusing rn at 18 would u recommend? aren't u scared about ur t levels?

This is how my hairline looked before getting on fin.

Yes I honestly think zincs effects were much more immediately present (thicker hair) and I'm not sure how much fin has helped probably not much at this point. Also shampooing less has probably helped the most in terms of how my hair looks.

Link to zinc supplement?

Fin actually raises T by 10 percent because it prevents Ts conversion to dht. At least that what I've heard on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2587
finasteride actually increases testosterone.
Oh one bad side effect that I experienced is that I look even weaker than before in terms of my muscles. But I think it's cause I stopped going to the gym about a month ago and I'm still losing all my gains. I'm probably back at square one again.

My dopamine receptors are too fried for hard morning wood erections. They're like 60 percent half the time and none the other half. But ironically since taking fin my morning wood has actually been better.
Same I haven’t been in the gym is forever lol.... I’m tryna lose all the fat then gain muscle

Link to zinc supplement?
Zma green bottle amazon

It's probably not strong enough, but I haven't done proper research on the different types of zincs there are and what are the safe dosages for each of them for the long term. Different types of zincs are massively different in terms of effectiveness. If you aren't zinc deficient it won't really help I'm assuming. I think I was extremely zinc deficient since I had extremely red cracked knuckles for months and the zinced helped it but it's still recovering. The cracked knuckles may also partly be due to chlorinated sanitizer water that I've been using as well.
finasteride actually increases testosterone.

Same I haven’t been in the gym is forever lol.... I’m tryna lose all the fat then gain muscle
Honestly I don't think it's safe to use fin even at 18-19 yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Zma green bottle amazon

It's probably not strong enough, but I haven't done proper research on the different types of zincs there are and what are the safe dosages for each of them for the long term. Different types of zincs are massively different in terms of effectiveness. If you aren't zinc deficient it won't really help I'm assuming. I think I was extremely zinc deficient since I had extremely red cracked knuckles for months and the zinced helped it but it's still recovering. The cracked knuckles may also partly be due to chlorinated sanitizer water that I've been using as well.

Honestly I don't think it's safe to use fin even at 18-19 yo
What age should I start

What age should I start
Not sure dude depends on each person I guess and how fast you're balding. Visit a dermatologist that isn't against fin and see what they say. I'd do research into it, since I'm 26 I didn't really have to worry about that stuff when I started.

Not sure dude depends on each person I guess and how fast you're balding. Visit a dermatologist that isn't against fin and see what they say. I'd do research into it, since I'm 26 I didn't really have to worry about that stuff when I started.
What kind of faggot response is that nigga

I'd be less afraid of the erectile dysfunction and more afraid that your face is still changing and your brain is still changing until about mid 20s.
Yeah ED is a fucking meme with finasteride tbh. Like there’s no way a tiny ass pill can give you full blown Ed. Anyways I might do MWF ONLY because I’m 19. Does that sound good?

And on my 22nd birthday take it everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Dogs
Yeah ED is a fucking meme with finasteride tbh. Like there’s no way a tiny ass pill can give you full blown Ed. Anyways I might do MWF ONLY because I’m 19. Does that sound good?

And on my 22nd birthday take it everyday
I don't doubt that some people have gotten full blown ED from fin but I'm sure it's rare and even rarer that it doesn't somewhat recover after stopping fin. I'm sure a non insignificant amount of people don't have ED but have worse erections on it. What's MWF?

I don't doubt that some people have gotten full blown ED from fin but I'm sure it's rare and even rarer that it doesn't somewhat recover after stopping fin. I'm sure a non insignificant amount of people don't have ED but have worse erections on it. What's MWF?
Monday Wednesday Friday.

Update @Dogs
My semen is thick but I don't think it will ever get to as thick as it was before but it's good enough for me. Erections literally stronger than ever, I don't think fin has effected my erections whatsoever. Mentally no noticable effect, to compare ashawanga definitely had a noticable effect when I started taking it.

Hair wise not much difference BUT I do think my previously maybe 2 mm little hairs on the right side of my hairline are actually starting to grow. They're maybe 6 mm now. Also one hair from very low on my forehead where my hairline used to be turned completely blonde before fin and now it actually got dark at the base. So in terms of hair effects I think it's doing something but it's a slow progress.

My semen is thick but I don't think it will ever get to as thick as it was before but it's good enough for me. Erections literally stronger than ever, I don't think fin has effected my erections whatsoever. Mentally no noticable effect, to compare ashawanga definitely had a noticable effect when I started taking it.

Hair wise not much difference BUT I do think my previously maybe 2 mm little hairs on the right side of my hairline are actually starting to grow. They're maybe 6 mm now. Also one hair from very low on my forehead where my hairline used to be turned completely blonde before fin and now it actually got dark at the base. So in terms of hair effects I think it's doing something but it's a slow progress.
Happy for you brah

• Love it
Reactions: Dogs
Thanks! I should've started this 2+ years ago. If you're old enough you should get on.
Been on for 3 weeks bro. I think it’s doing something to my hair but can’t say for sure. Are you micro welding or anything like that?

Been on for 3 weeks bro. I think it’s doing something to my hair but can’t say for sure. Are you micro welding or anything like that?
No but I'm seriously considering micro needling. I think I definitely should. You on minox?

No but I'm seriously considering micro needling. I think I definitely should. You on minox?
Yeah do it for sure bro. Nah avoiding minox cause ceebs doing that everyday. I just microneedle + oral/topical castor oil + HA +fin. See how that goes in the coming months and add stuff accordingly.

I only have some mild recession (nw2) but otherwise thick hair. It sucks cause it severely limits your options in terms of styles. I can really only run cover up game (which looks pretty decent tbh).