Fin and hormone levels ?

Heatmiser

Heatmiser

Bronze
Im about to hop on fin but my prolactin is 14 ( range 4-15 ug/L) and total testo is 605 (range 249-836 ) ng/dL .Have been in gym for 6 months. Im worry about prolactin and dont know what should i do :/

Last edited:
you know it's over for us when test above 836ng/dl is considered "out of range" 😢

• Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis
Take caber

Then why is it over retard :rolleyes:

Bump WHERE ARE THE FIN LORDS ????

help this poor man

Im about to hop on fin but my prolactin is 14 ( range 4-15 ug/L) and total testo is 605 (range 249-836 ) ng/dL .Have been in gym for 6 months. Im worry about prolactin and dont know what should i do :/
doesn’t mean shit
what matters is your androgen sensitivity and your free testosterone. You should measure albumin and SHBG to know your free test from your total test
For prolactin is quite easy, just do no fap and avoid stress ( I suggest considering using L-theanine and ashwagandha). Also you can supplement 300 mg of vitamin E and vitamin B6
You should also measure estradiol and LH and FSH
Ideally, taking vitamin E and B6 and maybe (under an endocrinologist), taking a small amount of arimidex/aromasin you should be fine and be able to increase both your total and your free test while on finasteride
I plan to do the same

doesn’t mean shit
what matters is your androgen sensitivity and your free testosterone. You should measure albumin and SHBG to know your free test from your total test
For prolactin is quite easy, just do no fap and avoid stress ( I suggest considering using L-theanine and ashwagandha). Also you can supplement 300 mg of vitamin E and vitamin B6
Ideally, taking vitamin E and B6 and maybe (under an endocrinologist), taking a small amount of arimidex/aromasin you should be fine and be able to increase both your total and your free test while on finasteride
I plan to do the same
Seems legit. But what if prolactin gets too high ? Could the ejaculation problem of finasteride users that I read in the forum be due to high prolactin?

doesn’t mean shit
I plan to do the same
Found it in the turkish hair transplant forum look at the prolactin level💀

Attachments

• IMG_20210302_170905.jpg
    IMG_20210302_170905.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 0
Seems legit. But what if prolactin gets too high ? Could the ejaculation problem of finasteride users that I read in the forum be due to high prolactin?
you need to take vitamin E and vitamin B6 to make sure with finasteride you stay in the normal range
There are also some prescription drugs to lower it/nuke it
Finasteride sides could be attributed to:
1) higher prolactin
2) higher estrogen
3) nuking DHT (important for blood flow, libido and essential for the synthesis of important neurotransmitters)

you need to take vitamin E and vitamin B6 to make sure with finasteride you stay in the normal range
There are also some prescription drugs to lower it/nuke it
Finasteride sides could be attributed to:
1) higher prolactin
2) higher estrogen
3) nuking DHT (important for blood flow, libido and essential for the synthesis of important neurotransmitters)
are you using fin right now or about to start

are you using fin right now or about to start
About to start, but I’ll use it under an endocrinologist supervision to maintain estrogen and prolactin in the low-medium part of the range

I have a feeling I will experience the same thing fuck💀
take vitamin E and B6, do a blood test after a month and if it’s in the lower part of the range start fin

About to start, but I’ll use it under an endocrinologist supervision to maintain estrogen and prolactin in the low-medium part of the range
stay strong bro i hope we are not gonna fucked up:hnghn: