Fin Users GTFIH

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
I am in the first stages of NW1. I want to start taking fin but have no clue where to start.
Are there any side effects and if there are they prevalent or rare?
What dosages should I start with?
Where do I even get it?
And do I have to take it for life?

Give me some input boyos.

Yes there are side effects but not for me

1mg/day

Doctor's office

Usually it works for most men for 5-10 years

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Lev Peshkov, Torero and 1 other person
I also suggest using at least 4mg of astaxanthin (I take between 20-30 mg daily). It lowers my libido significantly, which is needed tbh but I still get morning wood so I'm good on that

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Pussyslayer
Watch MorePlatesMoreDates on youtube

Hardly anyone gets sides unless very low T with no free T to compensate, you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, RealSurgerymax, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
I also suggest using at least 4mg of astaxanthin (I take between 20-30 mg daily). It lowers my libido significantly, which is needed tbh but I still get morning wood so I'm good on that
Why would you take it if it lowers your libido? What does astaxanthin even do?

Watch MorePlatesMoreDates on youtube

Hardly anyone gets sides unless very low T with no free T to compensate, you should be fine
That's good then, I'm pretty high T. I mean my whole family has recessed temples but no hair loss even at 80's

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Why would you take it if it lowers your libido? What does astaxanthin even do?
It's a 5-AR inhibitor. Saved my hairline for the past 5 years tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Pussyslayer
Lowered libido is very common at the prescribed dose, no way it's 1% chance of getting this side effect jfl. But it's progressive so most men don't notice it and cope.

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
  • +1
balding is death tbh ngl boyos

balding is death tbh ngl boyos
Don't think ill completely bald tbh. Probably will recede to Ian Somerhalder levels tho.

what dosage you take?
I started from 4mg and increased up to 20mg daily. I also eat their salmon everyday which gives me about 15 mg for the day!

• +1
I skimmed through so forgive my ignorance. Are you sure your hairline is not just maturing?

• +1
Are there any side effects and if there are they prevalent or rare?
check medical website
What dosages should I start with?
since only NW1.
0.25 mg should be enough. Decide the 1 mg pill into 4 or 3 pieces.
Where do I even get it?
not legally. But, get only from good brand. Trusted brands.
And do I have to take it for life?
Nope, when you are ready to go bald. Or fight it other ways. You can stop.
[/QUOTE]

I skimmed through so forgive my ignorance. Are you sure your hairline is not just maturing?
It could be tbh. But one sie is completely NW1, the other side is NW .5. No one is bald on my mothers side. The only bald on on my father's side is my father JFL. But he started balding at mid 30's.

check medical website
since only NW1.
0.25 mg should be enough. Decide the 1 mg pill into 4 or 3 pieces.
not legally. But, get only from good brand. Trusted brands.

Nope, when you are ready to go bald. Or fight it other ways. You can stop.
[/QUOTE]
I don't think I can get it with prescriptions. Is there any way I can get it OTC?

Good luck

• +1
It's something like this. Notice the unevenness. Everywhere else is thick. Just the temples are kinda receeding

I don't think I can get it with prescriptions. Is there any way I can get it OTC?
[/QUOTE]
I dunno.
I didn't wanna deal with doctors. I got it through some website for Dutch people, to get stuff that actually need prescription.
But probably not allowed.
United pharmacies or something

I started from 4mg and increased up to 20mg daily. I also eat their salmon everyday which gives me about 15 mg for the day!
Do you only use astaxanthin? Or with anything else?
Would astaxanthin save mild hair loss

• +1
1mg 3x a week and you'll be fine, your libido should remain unaffected.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Pussyslayer
Side effects are very rare. I take fin 1mg myself, no sides.

• +1
Sides are rare, you have to remember that people with bad experiences will complain more online while the majority that respond well won't really talk about it.

1mg inhibits the same amount of dht that 5mg inhibits, so start off at like 0.6-0.7 and work your way up to 0.8-0.9 tbh, maybe even stay at 0.5 if your family history of balding is good

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, GigaMogger and Pussyslayer
Sides are rare, you have to remember that people with bad experiences will complain more online while the majority that respond well won't really talk about it.

1mg inhibits the same amount of dht that 5mg inhibits, so start off at like 0.6-0.7 and work your way up to 0.8-0.9 tbh, maybe even stay at 0.5 if your family history of balding is good

View attachment 585617
Yes that's all fine and dandy but where can I get it tho?

• JFL

View attachment 585617
Sides are common af, majority of people get lower libido and increased brain fog it's just that you don't notice it right away, in most cases it creeps up slowly. Also the reporting part is not accurate because lots of guys who get sides don't post on forums and don't know that they even exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl
I just noticed your abhorrent avatar
putting you on ignore kys
Cmoon bro, why you being a soy? Tell me where to get it?

Sides are common af, majority of people get lower libido and increased brain fog it's just that you don't notice it right away, in most cases it creeps up slowly. Also the reporting part is not accurate because lots of guys who get sides don't post on forums and don't know that they even exist
Placebo

Do you only use astaxanthin? Or with anything else?
Would astaxanthin save mild hair loss
Only astaxanthin. I would say it's sufficient to rely only on astaxanthin for mild AGA

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator