final crime thread

_MVP_

_MVP_

COMPUTRONIUM
c bet on not having long to live crime, never assume u will live long or not become a vegetable cuz if i died tomorrow or suffering vegetable then i truly failed by not focusing on crime, always assume u could die tomorrow, always ask what if i died tomorrow? if i died tomorrow, then i failed and crime would have been the best thing to focus on.
this finally give me the urgency for crime. even if i was filthy rich i could still die tomorrow thats why crime is always best, never count on longevity, ww3 could break out u could get sick, suffer, pain and die, become a vegetable etc, assume u dont have much time left.

@LancasteR
@deadstock

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, deadstock and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
What is next? Since no more crime?

Spread hate and destroy humanity?

• Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
since crime is the best thing to focus on even if ur filthy rich, most people will realize that one day and then at the latest the system will collapse, thats how you can cope if ur in prison: remember, humanity will get destroyed soon

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
my logic is flawless.

crime is the best thing to focus on

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
since crime is the best thing to focus on even if ur filthy rich, most people will realize that one day and then at the latest the system will collapse, thats how you can cope if ur in prison: remember, humanity will get destroyed soon
You still didn’t reply to what I said
Stop repeating this for the 10th time and explain why you think “crime would be the best thing to focus on”

You still didn’t reply to what I said
Stop repeating this for the 10th time and explain why you think “crime would be the best thing to focus on”
use the search function, retard

i explained it thousands of times

c i dont have much time left crime

but every now and then a sense of paranoia comes over you

use the search function, retard

i explained it thousands of times
You’re not that important to me

Wanted to take what little knowledge you have for myself. Wasn’t even going to argue with you - give you mine

You’re a lost cause, but please, keep giving people more of you. It’s funny seeing you jester for us

.org’s little clown

since i have not much time left, c iq would take too long

this also means there is simply not enough time for iq and singularity

making money legally is impossible

only crime remains and since only a matter of time ppl will realize it, it means humanities days are very numbered, humanity will get destroyed soon even if i dont focus on destroying humanity

i would suggest to outsource destroy humanity into your subconscious and fully focus on crime

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
> final crime thread

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back