Final lean max ascension - I will not be posting pics no more until surgery

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Fucken brutal I hate my face. My pheno brings me down by 2 PSl, my ears bring me down by another 1 Psl and my truecel eye area bring me down to 0.5 psl , my height another PSL. Destroying my SMV to the point where only curry foids and some ethnic girls find me attractive. Pls educate me on exactly what surgeries I need to escape my pheno and what surgeries to improve orbitals to make my incel eye area to above average.

Attachments

• E977E63D-AE07-413A-9BD8-F479DF7816C5.jpeg
    E977E63D-AE07-413A-9BD8-F479DF7816C5.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 259
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, Lorsss and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Otoplasty/visit taban and ask him what you should do about your eye area.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, EthnicelAscension, BigBoy and 1 other person
Under certain lighting the results of having well defined cheekbones becomes more apparent

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, Heirio, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
damn who took the photos

Fucken brutal I hate my face. My pheno brings me down by 2 PSl, my ears bring me down by another 1 Psl and my truecel eye area bring me down to 0.5 psl , my height another PSL. Destroying my SMV to the point where only curry foids and some ethnic girls find me attractive. Pls educate me on exactly what surgeries I need to escape my pheno and what surgeries to improve orbitals to make my incel eye area to above average.
train your neck and get otoplasty asap

Otoplasty + Rhino

And then taban for eye area?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Tbh your major flaws are height and pheno, everything else is either average, above average or very good.
Ear failo but that's a minor one irl.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Also @Titbot you have deep nasolabial folds you should do something about them

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Tbh your major flaws are height and pheno, everything else is either average, above average or very good.
Ear failo but that's a minor one irl.
Pheno failo is insane, so is eye and ear failo
Also @Titbot you have deep nasolabial folds you should do something about them
is that from a recessed maxilla?
What have you been doing for neck ?
Neck extensions, Neck flexion, Neck Lateral flexion 2x a week

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Pheno failo is insane, so is eye and ear failo

is that from a recessed maxilla?

Neck extensions, Neck flexion, Neck Lateral flexion 2x a week
I really don't know if it's a result of a recessed maxilla. Could be from collagen loss.

I don't suggest this leanmax tbh because you surely lost muscle mass since you are natty
Facially, you're really not all that different and you NEED muscle mass because of the height, your silhouette is waaaaaay too small to be taken seriously

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You look good

fix your height and ears and ur good to go

E977E63D AE07 413A 9BD8 F479DF7816C5 liquified

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2486, XXX22 and 2 others
I don't suggest this leanmax tbh because you surely lost muscle mass since you are natty
Facially, you're really not all that different and you NEED muscle mass because of the height, your silhouette is waaaaaay too small to be taken seriously
I am not that small, I am ripped. My muscles look flat

You're 120lbs bro, you are small af
Weight means nothing, I am compact. My arms are 14" flexed I am not that small. most people think I weight 140-150lb

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
you need to skinmax too, collagen looking a little rough tbh

• +1
Yea like the other guys said, visit Taban,
Also, Save up for that Otoplasty I think it's called, the surgery to pin back the ears, in the meantime, you can buy the OtoStick tape that stays on for 7 days, where you just tape your ears back.
Have you tried some kind of perma squint (not an autistic looking one) to at least get an idea of how you can change your eye area?
As for phenotype, I have a curry friend who I know irl who has an account on here, he's planning to trying to pass off as a dark mediterranean or hispanic.
Don't aim for becoming white with whitemaxxing, you will make yourself look weird, try to get that medium to light skin hispanic pheno/darker med pheno.
Have you looked into trying to manipulate your hairstyle to cover your ears? It is worth a try.
Have you tried beard frauding (a light beard) for angularity, and a better bigonial width and shape?
Have you tried reshaping areas of your face, not your skull shape, but rather things such as nose width, etc.? to see if there is a potential path for phenotype maxxing?
Have you tried skin whitening THEN FOLLOWED BY carotenoid tanning (either with vegetable consumption or topical products)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Yea like the other guys said, visit Taban,
Also, Save up for that Otoplasty I think it's called, the surgery to pin back the ears, in the meantime, you can buy the OtoStick tape that stays on for 7 days, where you just tape your ears back.
Have you tried some kind of perma squint (not an autistic looking one) to at least get an idea of how you can change your eye area?
As for phenotype, I have a curry friend who I know irl who has an account on here, he's planning to trying to pass off as a dark mediterranean or hispanic.
Don't aim for becoming white with whitemaxxing, you will make yourself look weird, try to get that medium to light skin hispanic pheno/darker med pheno.
Have you looked into trying to manipulate your hairstyle to cover your ears? It is worth a try.
Have you tried beard frauding (a light beard) for angularity, and a better bigonial width and shape?
Have you tried reshaping areas of your face, not your skull shape, but rather things such as nose width, etc.? to see if there is a potential path for phenotype maxxing?
Have you tried skin whitening THEN FOLLOWED BY carotenoid tanning (either with vegetable consumption or topical products)?

I look worse with a beard JFL it makes me look round potato

I look worse with a beard JFL it makes me look round potato
I see, but have you tried growing it down and then trimming the sides to force angularity?
If you don't do that, you may have to hop on a facepulling + gum chewing combo of some sorts perhaps.

I see, but have you tried growing it down and then trimming the sides to force angularity?
If you don't do that, you may have to hop on a facepulling + gum chewing combo of some sorts perhaps.
I thought my lower third was good?

I thought my lower third was good?
It is good, but sometimes you may want to make your halos even stronger to compensate for some of these failos, because I doubt you will get an otoplasty or see taban any time soon, and I am assuming you're like 25, so every day counts for you man.

It is good, but sometimes you may want to make your halos even stronger to compensate for some of these failos, because I doubt you will get an otoplasty or see taban any time soon, and I am assuming you're like 25, so every day counts for you man.
Im 23 I will be getting oto this year its relatvely cheap. I can take out a loan and get it done

• +1
What did you do to end up losing body fat?

your height + pheno makes it impossible to slay white girls

surgeries will not change anything, because you can't change your 2 major flaws

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن