Final oneitis post. Thoughts?

Do you think she really finds me ugly,or just said she hates me lookswise too to make me feel shit?

• She said it to make me feel crap because I've hurt her and she hates me that much for my personality

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • She really finds me ugly,rope tbh

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I don't know what to believe.
Most of you know my story,but I'm gonna tell it one more time just in case.
So my oneitis used to call me handsome,gl,hot back when we were friends,but she always hated my personality.
6-7 months ago I did some screwed up things to her such as doxxing her and picking on her male friends (all out of jealousy),which made her hate me for my personality even more and she hasn't talked to me since then.
Okay,so yesterday I've just asked her through one of her friends if it's still my personality that she hates,and am I still alright to her lookswise,and she said she hates everything about me (hates my face too).
Do you think she only said it to make me feel like shit because she hates me for what I've done,or because SHE might really hate my face too now?
Also one of her other friend told me today this story when they were hanging out around 1-2 months ago,and she told him I'm the biggest piece of shit she has ever seen.
Btw she knows how much blackpilled I am and how insecure I am of my looks

Last edited:
try rope

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, RichardSpencel, KlutchPurpp and 5 others
Didn’t even click on this worthless thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel and jodanielle
She said it because she means it. That's why she's not with you - She hates your face.

That's why she won't fuck you or give you the time of day either.

Yes, your personality is also shit. But that's not why she hates you - So you can feel okay about that at least.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
She said it because she means it. That's why she's not with you - She hates your face.

That's why she won't fuck you or give you the time of day either.

Yes, your personality is also shit. But that's not why she hates you - So you can feel okay about that at least.
She got way uglier friends then me though and I saw her acting completly adorable to them

STKY

LMAO THIS SHIT WEAK AS FUUUUUUUUUCK

It’s because she thinks you ugly as shit. Stop coping you should be banned

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
it is what it is

6-7 months ago I did some screwed up things to her such as doxxing her and picking on her male friends (all out of jealousy),which made her hate me for my personality even more and she hasn't talked to me since then.
I respect, that she hates you. I would really respect her alot more even; if she hates you AND finds you good looking (since most women let goodlooking guys get away with shit).

Now. Go live your life. Stop bothering her. It's over.

Chad's and prettyboys murder people and still girls go crazy for them. You just acted autistic and that girl hates you, its over taste the sweet bliss of rope

I don't know what to believe.
Most of you know my story,but I'm gonna tell it one more time just in case.
So my oneitis used to call me handsome,gl,hot back when we were friends,but she always hated my personality.
Okay,so yesterday I've just asked her through one of her friends if it's still my personality that she hates,and am I still alright to her lookswise,and she said she hates everything about me (hates my face too).
Do you think she only said it to make me feel like shit because she hates me for what I've done,or because SHE might really hate my face too now?
Also one of her other friend told me today this story when they were hanging out around 1-2 months ago,and she told him I'm the biggest piece of shit she has ever seen.
Btw she knows how much blackpilled I am and how insecure I am of my looks
Dude she’s deffo doing it to make u feel more insecure, it’s happened a lot to me when I drop dates cos they’re not on my level, at first they go on about how hot I am and after I drop them they change to how ‘not that attractive’ I am . They know what one really cares about and uses it against us to make us feel shitty. Btw why r u a shit person- be fucking nice

Chad's and prettyboys murder people and still girls go crazy for them. You just acted autistic and that girl hates you, its over taste the sweet bliss of rope
That is way different
I acted like a piece of shit towards her and her loved ones

Final oneitis post

GCmzZRP

If she really thought you were attractive half a year ago, then I tend to think that she still likes your faces at least to some degree. Physical attraction is much harder to be lost than emotional.

Attachments

• 1576747026869.png
    1576747026869.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 3