Final post

falcon1

falcon1

GENETIC BEAST
It’s October—3 months left in the year—and I’m laser-focused on ascending, making real moves while most of you are still gonna be the same pathetic ass losers when 2025 hits. I used to run this site, get flooded with responses, and actually see people putting in work. Now? This place is a fuckiing joke. Dead, lifeless, full of the same weak-minded nobodies spinning in circles, jerking off to their own mediocrity.

You think posting the same trash day after day is gonna do anything for you? Wake the fuck up. Most of you are just stuck here, repeating the same old shit, hoping for validation, but no one even cares. The energy is gone, the site is dead, and y’all are wasting what little time you have left.

I’m out here ascending, making real progress, while you’re still waiting for something to magically change. Newsflash: It won’t. In 3 months, I’ll be on a whole different level, and y’all will still be in the same miserable spot, crying about your looks, crying about life, just fucking crying.

This place fell off and so did most of you. I’m done with this dead ass platform. I refuse to be the same person when 2025 hits, and I’m not gonna sit here watching the rest of you stay stuck, dragging yourselves down with this sinking ship. Most of y’all will still be the same irrelevant nobodies by next year.

I quit this site. I promise to God, after this post, I’ll never log back in. You’re stuck in a loop of failure, and you know it. I refuse to be the same when 2025 hits while y’all keep making pointless posts, convincing yourselves you’re doing something. LMAO, keep lying to yourselves, lowlifes. I’m out, making moves while you rot here

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and SecularIslamist
Dnr bluepilled cuck

• JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels, Tabula Rasa, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Posted 11 minutes ago and youre still vieving this post

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
for those who know :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo and GRAVEMAN
It’s October—3 months left in the year—and I’m laser-focused on ascending, making real moves while most of you are still gonna be the same pathetic ass losers when 2025 hits. I used to run this site, get flooded with responses, and actually see people putting in work. Now? This place is a fuckiing joke. Dead, lifeless, full of the same weak-minded nobodies spinning in circles, jerking off to their own mediocrity.

You think posting the same trash day after day is gonna do anything for you? Wake the fuck up. Most of you are just stuck here, repeating the same old shit, hoping for validation, but no one even cares. The energy is gone, the site is dead, and y’all are wasting what little time you have left.

I’m out here ascending, making real progress, while you’re still waiting for something to magically change. Newsflash: It won’t. In 3 months, I’ll be on a whole different level, and y’all will still be in the same miserable spot, crying about your looks, crying about life, just fucking crying.

This place fell off and so did most of you. I’m done with this dead ass platform. I refuse to be the same person when 2025 hits, and I’m not gonna sit here watching the rest of you stay stuck, dragging yourselves down with this sinking ship. Most of y’all will still be the same irrelevant nobodies by next year.

I quit this site. I promise to God, after this post, I’ll never log back in. You’re stuck in a loop of failure, and you know it. I refuse to be the same when 2025 hits while y’all keep making pointless posts, convincing yourselves you’re doing something. LMAO, keep lying to yourselves, lowlifes. I’m out, making moves while you rot here
See you tomorrow buddy

412dUjkR44L AC UF8941000 QL80

to God, after this post, I’ll never log back in. You’re stuck in a loop of failure, and you know it. I refuse to be the same when 2025 hits while y’all keep making pointless posts, convincing yourselves you’re doing something. LMAO, keep lying to yourselves, lowlifes. I’m out, making moves while you rot here

Op seems to have a very big ego that he should get rid of before speaking, you ain't nobody, nobody remembers you, get off the forum your doing a good thing for everyone, fuckin huge ass ego nigga thinks he is Zeus or smt, jfl truly embarrassing