t20cel

Iron

High mtn in India

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
How you get pic of your eyes so detailed

tbh fuck u all ill give this nigger a htn

please I complimented you don't insult me now it's not nice
nah brother i didn't insult you was just asking are you indian too cos ik i have a slightly appealing face for a south asian atleast cant say that for other countries tho

nah brother i didn't insult you was just asking are you indian too cos ik i have a slightly appealing face for a south asian atleast cant say that for other countries tho
no I'm speaking objectively I've never set foot in any Asia let alone south asia

ok sorry if i offended you....i just found your opinion very vivid as the bhais here also rate me mtn, ltn
all good just a person that is not into all of this bp psl bs would probably rate u htn

don't listen to that greycel dipshit...he rates everyone ltn, I've seen him often on rates. Faggot to jealous bout others...ur high mtn or low htn...but ur fine, not fuckin ltn...stupid user, we must ban that shit head who can't rate cus his jealous

• +1
Reactions: t20cel
again asking not to offend but to know are you also a south asian and did you rate me as a whole or for indian standards?
Offend? 🤣 offend by that.... NAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh...and no. I'm south african, I am not south asian or asian in that matter. I can even pm you proof, but I rated you from a whole prespective like psl ratings u should be considered within that range. Irl maybe more...whats ur height

Offend? 🤣 offend by that.... NAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh...and no. I'm south african, I am not south asian or asian in that matter. I can even pm you proof, but I rated you from a whole prespective like psl ratings u should be considered within that range. Irl maybe more...whats ur height
182cm 80kg rn cutting (have decent muscle mass i must say)

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
Mid MTN in west, maybe low HTN in Mumbai

• Woah
If you talk I give you weak HTN

• Hmm...
did u grow when u where 17
approx 6 months back not too much but i think that was the second spurt cos i grew 1cm every month jfl so from like 177 to 182....btw isnt 182 avg in west ?

• Love it
Reactions: God-himself
approx 6 months back not too much but i think that was the second spurt cos i grew 1cm every month jfl so from like 177 to 182....btw isnt 182 avg in west ?
Bruh...where getting all this shit info from, no 5'9 is avg in west...but 6ft is avg in europe. Americans are avg, don't think they're tall, they're not... ur talking bout europe here, their avg is 6ft

what did u do? any form of activities, also whats ur parents heights