Final result racepill experience

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
An asian kid squeezed my ass so I confronted him. He keeps backing away and I keep coming at him to confront him. Then he says leave me alone you fucking nigger and I get ready to swing. 5 of his friends come up, both white and Asian and say stop and take a walk. I say no and that he literally just called me a nigger

they say take a walk and leave him alone. They treat me as if I’m the villain and he’s the victim despite him literally squeezing my ass and then calling me a nigger to top it off. Wtf is this

If I was white and wanted my way with him they would of let me beat his ass. He wouldn’t of disrespected me if I was white anyway. I hate this so much

everyone looks down on black people. You need to build a status + high class barrier to shield yourself from the Giga falio that is racism. If you don’t, then you’re missing out on something large. There’s success on the table. Don’t just leave it

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 8461 and 16 others
@Bigbeefius

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
An asian kid squeezed my ass so I confronted him. He keeps backing away and I keep coming at him to confront him. Then he says leave me alone you fucking nigger and I get ready to swing. 5 of his friends come up, both white and Asian and say stop and take a walk. I say no and that he literally just called me a nigger

they say take a walk and leave him alone. They treat me as if I’m the villain and he’s the victim despite him literally squeezing my ass and then calling me a nigger to top it off. Wtf is this

If I was white and wanted my way with him they would of let me beat his ass. He wouldn’t of disrespected me if I was white anyway. I hate this so much

everyone looks down on black people. You need to build a status + high class barrier to shield yourself from the Giga falio that is racism. If you don’t, then you’re missing out on something large. There’s success on the table. Don’t just leave it
Fuck we need to destroy canada

Also
An asian kid squeezed my ass
:feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
tales from Jane and Finch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Azoriko and 4 others
go to africa and bully the whites there brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SubhumanCurrycel, Nautica and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Alexanderr, Jamal2222 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and Blackout.xl
@TITUS what do you think of this

[

Why the fuck didn't you beat all their asses? They're
just gooks, fragile as sticks.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Blackout.xl
[

Why the fuck didn't you beat all their asses? They're
just gooks, fragile as sticks.
There were some whites, it was 5 on 1 and teachers came up

I don’t think it would have made any difference tbh. I was talking to a white guy and he told me how his self esteem is so low due to being bullied all his childhood.
White people get bullied too maybe more than blacks because many people are afraid to say anything to blacks due to BLM and any racism against blacks quickly goes mainstream.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feminineboi, SubhumanCurrycel, Pussyslayer and 4 others
If i was there i'd call my mexican gang to come fuck them up bro. They're lucky

• +1
I don’t think it would have made any difference tbh. I was talking to a white guy and he told me how his self esteem is so low due to being bullied all his childhood.
White people get bullied too maybe more than blacks because many people are afraid to say anything to blacks due to BLM and any racism against blacks quickly goes mainstream.
Brutal

whites are bullied because they are low t motherfuckers while many blacks may be bullied simply for being blacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, SubhumanCurrycel, Warlow and 4 others
What was the ethnik makeup of this city at the time btw

• +1
why did he squeeze ur ass?

• +1
why did he squeeze ur ass?
Idk. People at my school did a lot of gay shit. They would squeeze asses, squeeze your cock, kiss you on the cheek, etc. They thought it was funny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others
Ngl I never really felt bad for ethnics before finding this site, it’s given me some perspective

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Blackout.xl
Dark skin = bad
light skin = good
learn to cope

• +1

Fuck those chinks

• +1
This is true I’ve had a similar thing happen recently at the apartment I live at currently.

I was walking to my roommates car to get him his wallet. And some drunk Asians were walking into the apartment when I came back

the dude was a faggot I’m pretty sure cause of how he talked and closed the door on me I tried walking in. When I asked why he said “oh do you live here” in a hella condescending way. I said “yeah I live on the second floor stop being wierd. “

He opened the door and said “sorry it’s just you look freaking scary” just because I’m 6’5 and black.

I called him a chink faggot as I passed by him (he didn’t do shit.) and just vented to my roommate for a hour.

I have to deal with this shit constantly bro. People are always obsessed with me when I don’t care about them. People always afraid of me when I’m just listening to music minding my business on a walk.

I can’t even count the amount of people who literally jumped in fear when I’m walking down the street at night (these are grown men doing this) or cross the street or try to say hi to me. Not because they want to say hi but because they feel intimidated that I’m around them and want to make sure I won’t do anything to them.

what’s funny is I’m usually richer and better looking than most of these dudes.

It’s gotten to the point where I’ll fuck with them out of spite. Where if I see them doing these behaviors. I’ll lunge at them to freak them out or say something in a ghetto way very loudly to scare them.

its funny to see them jump

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful and Blackout.xl
This is true I’ve had a similar thing happen recently at the apartment I live at currently.

I was walking to my roommates car to get him his wallet. And some drunk Asians were walking into the apartment when I came back

the dude was a faggot I’m pretty sure cause of how he talked and closed the door on me I tried walking in. When I asked why he said “oh do you live here” in a hella condescending way. I said “yeah I live on the second floor stop being wierd. “

He opened the door and said “sorry it’s just you look freaking scary” just because I’m 6’5 and black.

I called him a chink faggot as I passed by him (he didn’t do shit.) and just vented to my roommate for a hour.

I have to deal with this shit constantly bro. People are always obsessed with me when I don’t care about them. People always afraid of me when I’m just listening to music minding my business on a walk.

I can’t even count the amount of people who literally jumped in fear when I’m walking down the street at night (these are grown men doing this) or cross the street or try to say hi to me. Not because they want to say hi but because they feel intimidated that I’m around them and want to make sure I won’t do anything to them.

what’s funny is I’m usually richer and better looking than most of these dudes.

It’s gotten to the point where I’ll fuck with them out of spite. Where if I see them doing these behaviors. I’ll lunge at them to freak them out or say something in a ghetto way very loudly to scare them.

its funny to see them jump
Agreed brother. I agree completely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Idk. People at my school did a lot of gay shit. They would squeeze asses, squeeze your cock, kiss you on the cheek, etc. They thought it was funny
Just lol @ your life tbh
is this mostly azn kids?

• +1
Shouldve just used your nigger failio and say "Apologise or Ill get the homies to jump yo ass" surely wouldve made them

• +1
Why are you worried about someone calling you a nigger. If someone called me some racial slur I wouldnt worry about it because I cant spend my time thinking about all the dumbasses who say stupid things to me. There is no reason to get angry and waste your time thinking about some dumbass that didnt like you because you’re black. Its just garbage, forget about it. Not worth your time to worry about that guy

Why are you worried about someone calling you a nigger. If someone called me some racial slur I wouldnt worry about it because I cant spend my time thinking about all the dumbasses who say stupid things to me. There is no reason to get angry and waste your time thinking about some dumbass that didnt like you because you’re black. Its just garbage, forget about it. Not worth your time to worry about that guy
it’s extreme disrespect for no reason.

It’s also not just one experience, it’s repeated behaviour from multiple people in all parts of my life. I have to fight against people’s subconscious bias whenever I go outside. It’s not Something you can just ignore, especially when it’s people with subconscious biases that will be the ones deciding if you get hired or not at a job.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and SkinjobCatastrophe
it's not even being called nigger that made me rage in this story. But the pretentiousness of this likely framecel gook to speak to you like this. NGL bro i think i would be facing jail time if i was in your situation.

• +1
it's not even being called nigger that made me rage in this story. But the pretentiousness of this likely framecel gook to speak to you like this. NGL bro i think i would be facing jail time if i was in your situation.
I can’t slip up and get angry because they’ll just do the same old “oh look this nigger couldn’t control himself so lock him up”, which leads to me getting a record and being fucked for life or in that specific scenario that happened, me being suspended/expelled. They were hard on ethnics in my school in terms of kicking them out

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
I can’t slip up and get angry because they’ll just do the same old “oh look this nigger couldn’t control himself so lock him up”, which leads to me getting a record and being fucked for life or in that specific scenario that happened, me being suspended/expelled. They were hard on ethnics in my school in terms of kicking them out
you are absolutely right. It's brutal, regardless of the action you take the outcome remains the same: you're the villain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Blackout.xl
should've just whipped them all

use weapons of the environment as well, they're just his best friends

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
They treat me as if I’m the villain and he’s the victim despite him literally squeezing my ass and then calling me a nigger to top it off. Wtf is this
caged hard

• So Sad

Don’t feel bad OP I’ve been called nigger at my highschool 10 times by whites “jokingly”. At some point every black person gets called njgger in their face. What you can do is beat their ass, you can never back down OP the only person who can defend your honor is yourself. You must never fold.

• +1

Bruh get out of Canada and come to America, black people are treated way better here and there's much more

• +1
pull a reverse uno card and unironically rape him with that bbc. see how much he actually enjoys doing this fag shit. fucking cunts at my old school would do the same shit to me like grabbing my dick during class. straight up sexual assault. and girls would laugh too and encourage it. i'm just glad this shit is over, I came vERy close to having a meltdown

• +1
Dude you are tall BBC
Just get muscle and beat every dude that messes with you

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 8461
You were literally a gook’s bitch. How does it feel to be groped by bad boy dark triad gook?

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad