Final thread regarding bideltoid

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Running trains on incels
So I just remeasured. This time when I was pressing my back against the wall I rolled my scapula back, this is basically the narrowest posture for ur shoulders and I got 21.25 inchss

If I flex my lats I get 22 inches

My bicromial is 17.75 inches

So I think I’ll go with 21.25 as my bideltoid measurement, can I add 0.75 to it naturally ?

Also is it harder to get wider shoulders the taller you are ?

manlet here, from the tallcels ive seen at the gym, alot of them naturally have wider bideltoids compared to guys around my height or shorter. I'd say it's alot easy to get wider shoulders than someone of my height, but then again it will be a pain in the ass to get muscle cause ur tall

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
manlet here, from the tallcels ive seen at the gym, alot of them naturally have wider bideltoids compared to guys around my height or shorter. I'd say it's alot easy to get wider shoulders than someone of my height, but then again it will be a pain in the ass to get muscle cause ur tall
Taller men have a physically larger frame but the shorter you are, it’s easier to LOOK big and create a V taper. 20lbs of muscle on a 5’8 guy looks way more impressive than 20lbs on a 6’2 guy. There’s this Mexican dude at my gym who’s like 5’5, his back and shoulders look insanely wide

• +1
Taller men have a physically larger frame but the shorter you are, it’s easier to LOOK big and create a V taper. 20lbs of muscle on a 5’8 guy looks way more impressive than 20lbs on a 6’2 guy. There’s this Mexican dude at my gym who’s like 5’5, his back and shoulders look insanely wide
yea it easy af to get built at 5'4-5'9, gets harder at 5'10 and it's almost impossible to look good at 6'5 without roids

• +1
yea it easy af to get built at 5'4-5'9, gets harder at 5'10 and it's almost impossible to look good at 6'5 without roids
If you’re 6’5 you don’t have to be a lanklet if you quit being a pussy and eat enough food. A natty guy around that height goes to my gym, guy looks massive. Most guys that are that tall just don’t eat enough so they stay lanklets

• +1