Final verdict: eating pussy

4thculturekid

4thculturekid

Iron
hi,

can someone explain to me the concept behind the enjoyment of eating pussy? i don't understand it

i tried eating pussy with a girl and i didn't enjoy it and tastes kinda sour

the only thing i like is making sure i am pleased myself

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Its the fault of the girl. Pussy should not taste like this JFL. She prob has a shitty diet

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Its the fault of the girl. Pussy should not taste like this JFL. She prob has a shitty diet
(i never touched a woman in my entire life)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, LegitUser, dariboga and 8 others
you eat pussy so the girl can go tell her friends you’re good in bed —> they fuck u

• +1
Reactions: silencio
It's the same for foids like giving head. It's not pleasurable for you, so it's kinda cucked.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
you eat pussy so the girl can go tell her friends you’re good in bed —> they fuck u
IMG 4743

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, lowiqNormie, rainzm and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, Allornothing, elemanzelvadre and 2 others
Oral sex is like a gift. It's more sensual and romantic than rough penetration. It's like giving the girl a kiss. It can taste like heaven if the girl is hygienic.

People here think we're talking about Tinder sluts that have been pumped by dozens of guys. No! Imagine a young virgin girl, legs wide open in bed, playing with her untouched tight pussy. She starts creaming herself. Now her sweet pussy is soaked. You go there and fill your mouth with all her honey and hot meat. Do you know how hard this would make you? It's one of the most pleasurable things to do in sex.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, LegitUser, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
Oral sex is like a gift. It's more sensual and romantic than rough penetration. It's like giving the girl a kiss. It can taste like heaven if the girl is hygienic.

People here think we're talking about Tinder sluts that have been pumped by dozens of guys. No! Imagine a young virgin girl, legs wide open in bed, playing with her untouched tight pussy. She starts creaming herself. Now her sweet pussy is soaked. You go there and fill your mouth with all her honey and hot meat. Do you know how hard this would make you? It's one of the most pleasurable things to do in sex.
peak incel fantasies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and LegitUser