Finally 100 reputation

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Banned
I’m the best. Most attractive. The magnificent user of this website, i mog everyone and everything, when i become the owner of org i will ban, dox and swatt all of the Indians on here (im joking). You should lick my feet faggots.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Ultimate SUbhuman, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
You are ugly
You are unknown
You dont mog shit
You wont become the owner of anything
You wont achieve anything in life
Your parents dont love you
Everyone hates you
No girl has ever liked you truly
You are dirty
You are short
You are unloved
You are stupid
You are dumb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, PsychoH and wannamogger
I’m the best. Most attractive. The magnificent user of this website, i mog everyone and everything, when i become the owner of org i will ban, dox and swatt all of the Indians on here (im joking). You should lick my feet faggots.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
You are ugly
You are unknown
You dont mog shit
Everyone hates you
You are dirty
You are short
You are unloved
You are stupid
You are dumb
Yeah I slay girls in Dubai everyday even when they are with they’re boyfriends im so tall (taller than average Indian) and my heterochromia downturned medial cantus eyes with a strong browridge will mog you and my zygos would break ur fist if you hit me

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Posts189Reputation103

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
eliot rodger type shit

Posts189Reputation103

You are ugly
You are unknown
You dont mog shit
Everyone hates you
You are dirty
You are short
You are unloved
You are stupid
You are dumb
Maldini is a faggot, supplements are cope, your ugly, my testesterone is twice like yours

Muawiyah (Radiallahu Anhu) did. Nothing wrong. It’s his commander who killed Ali Ibn Talib Radiallahu Anhu, this is the opinion of Ubnu Taimyah
Muawiyah was a munafiq who cursed Imam Ali (AS) from the pulpit. He is burning in hell as we speak. Not surprising considering his family tree.

Muawiyah was a munafiq who cursed Imam Ali (AS) from the pulpit. He is burning in hell as we speak. Not surprising considering his family tree.
It was fitnah between Muslims… may Allah forgive their sins.

It was fitnah between Muslims… may Allah forgive their sins.
It was a war between the successor of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and a filthy munafiq who's family was the biggest enemy of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). JFL at liking Muawiya even as a sunni.

Zirr reported:
'Ali observed: By Him Who split up the seed and created something living, the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) gave me a promise that no one but a believer would love me, and none but a hypocrite would nurse grudge against me.
(Sahih Muslim 78)

read your own books

You are ugly
You are unknown
You dont mog shit
Everyone hates you
You are dirty
You are short
You are unloved
You are stupid