IMG 20200109 192056

What’s the use for?

Sweet test....if only it made your face better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Barbarossa_, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
2 ml is quite a large volume though, gonna have to inject double the amount

2 ml is quite a large volume though, gonna have to inject double the amount
This is short ester T. He would be best off injecting 1ml every other day for an average of 437.5mg per week, which is fine for a first cycle. 250mg every other day is too much (for now); injecting this ester less frequently will cause unstable T levels, increasing his risk of gyno, acne, moodiness, and balding.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
This is short ester T. He would be best off injecting 1ml every other day for an average of 437.5mg per week, which is fine for a first cycle. 250mg every other day is too much (for now); injecting this ester less frequently will cause unstable T levels, increasing his risk of gyno, acne, moodiness, and balding.
I have to admit, I never heard of ciclopentypropionate before, is it similar to propionate in half life?

INYECTABLE

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I only use quads for injection. 2mls each time twice a week. use z track method to reduce subq leaks

I have to admit, I never heard of ciclopentypropionate before, is it similar to propionate in half life?
Oh, sorry, I assumed this was test propionate. Language barrier; should've read the fine print. This is actually test cypionate, a mid-ester T. The half-life on this is 8 days.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Bewusst
It's the full name for cypionate. Never heard of it being sold with that name though.
Yesh. I assumed it was prop because I assumed "prologantum" was Spanish for "propionate". Then I read that part and thought, "maybe it's some blend I've never heard of?" Then I googled it and learned the truth. Assumptions just made an ass out of me. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Oh, sorry, I assumed this was test propionate. Language barrier; should've read the fine print. This is actually test cypionate, a mid-ester T. The half-life on this is 8 days.
twice per week is fine then

• +1
I only use quads for injection. 2mls each time twice a week. use z track method to reduce subq leaks
Tbh i'll inject glutes and alternate between them

gg op I thought you was coping. didn't think you'd actually inject anything

• +1