Finally Came for My Esthetician!

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
I mentioned this before in the comments, but I've been seeing an esthetician for massage for a few years. She's a hot blonde big tittied MILF (I wish I could post a photo; but even if I cover her face, you could find her by reverse image search because she's done a lot of modeling). She agreed to let me be nude and undraped and to go topless, but absolutely nothing more than that.

Two sessions ago, I gently stroked my cock during the massage, and she didn't say a word about it. I couldn't get myself to cum because she's a bit iffy even about me touching her tits (she lets me, but I could tell she's not super comfortable with it). At the end of last night's session, while she was massaging my neck and while I was jerking off a bit harder, she said, "Guys are particularly horny today." I just chuckled a bit. Then she surprised me by saying, "Wanna finish yourself off?"

Of course, I dropped a huge load on myself. It was actually kind of funny - she started handing me tissues and she practically handed me an entire box. LOL

I had also mentioned that I want to produce adult content. While I was cleaning myself off, she said she would handle the camera for me!

Next time, I'm gonna ask her to watch from the side so I could see her face and tits much better.

What the fuck is a Esthetician

What the fuck is a Esthetician
An esthetician is a trained technician who specializes in skin beautification. Estheticians (sometimes spelled aestheticians) are not medical healthcare providers. They perform cosmetic skin treatments such as facials, superficial chemical peels, body treatments, and waxing. Estheticians usually work in a spa or salon.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium