Finally escaped wage cuckery (promotion)

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerater
Got switched to a 1500 $ per week salary to be head of security at a bar/restaurant i have been working at since i was 14. I only got the promotion because the last guy got really fucking sick and cant work anymore so it was pure luck tbh.

Im also a pretty good bouncer so i guess that helped my case + good leadership ability

I can also work more hours on a wage if i feel like it food running so easily able to make 2000+ per week now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, SteveRogers, Gonthar and 18 others
1500 per week is actually insane fair play,most ppl are lucky to get that in a month

• +1
Reactions: Aero, boss8055, FutureSlayer and 8 others
How many hours do you work though? And why is the salary so high?

You wouldn't be able to do shit as a bouncer if me and @ConfusedBolivian pull up as 6'4 240lbs jacked chads

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, owlofathena, Charisma and 19 others
Zherka lifestyle

Next step is IQ and esotericism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BladeRunner, 5'7 zoomer, User28823 and 2 others
from wage cuck to wage cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, owlofathena, Gonthar and 13 others
damn that's rlly fucking good, mirin hard im getting into security as well, albeit in the united condom

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, dalepilled, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
damn that's rlly fucking good, mirin hard im getting into security as well, albeit in the united condom
thats like honestly the riskiest country to do it in tho bc of the knife problems right?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: dalepilled, Mewton, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
thats like honestly the riskiest country to do it in tho bc of the knife problems right?
yeah, but im stuck in this hell country for at least another 10 years so...

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Clavicular and ramirezfanboy
1500 per week is actually insane fair play,most ppl are lucky to get that in a month
Not really but each weak is crazy good for someone in their 20s.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Mewton, ramirezfanboy and 1 other person
Got switched to a 1500 $ per week salary to be head of security at a bar/restaurant i have been working at since i was 14. I only got the promotion because the last guy got really fucking sick and cant work anymore so it was pure luck tbh.

Im also a pretty good bouncer so i guess that helped my case + good leadership ability

I can also work more hours on a wage if i feel like it food running so easily able to make 2000+ per week now
How many shifts a week?

Congrats, beware of alcoholic retards bro

Looksmaxxing enthusiasts will become a powerful cabal one day

mirin good stuff getting paid to slay jfl, do not food run tho it is legit fkn ass. read my post about it. its legit the most cuck shit you can do

You could be making upwards of multi 5 figures a month if you truly followed an entrepreneurial path with your monetization. Def mirin

Congrats on the promotion. $6000-8000 a month is considered well above average in West Europe (apart from Switzerland), especially in your early 20s, but still kind of wage cuck level. After taxes and depending on lifestyle expenses, it'd still take you at least 10 years to pay off a mortgage for even a small decently sized apartment/row house worth around $300-400k.

1500 per week wtf thats 6000 a month

niggas balling wtf??, 1500 per week as a bouncer :lul::lul:

help you underage looksmaxxer out and send me 100$ bro I can't work other than macdonalds and they pay fucking 3$ in hour

America is easy mode.

But congrats