Diamond
Biore UV Aqua Rich Essence SPF 50 PA++++

Even on reapplication unlike everything else I’ve tried

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, forevermirin, lowiqNormie and 2 others
good for you

thanks gonna try this.

i use "RE' EQUIL Oxybenzone and OMC Free Sunscreen For Oily, Sensitive & Acne Prone Skin, SPF 50 PA+++" which is good but it does make my face look like im wearing whiteface.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
How often do you guys reapply sunscreen? And do u reapply sunscreen when out in public?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and One Rep Max
How often do you guys reapply sunscreen? And do u reapply sunscreen when out in public?
Every 2 hours regardless of whether I'm outdoors or indoors. UVA rays are pesky, can penetrate through clouds and glass and cause 90% of skin aging and pigmentation

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and FBl
thanks gonna try this.

i use "RE' EQUIL Oxybenzone and OMC Free Sunscreen For Oily, Sensitive & Acne Prone Skin, SPF 50 PA+++" which is good but it does make my face look like im wearing whiteface.
Did anyone ever comment on it?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Every 2 hours regardless of whether I'm outdoors or indoors. UVA rays are pesky, can penetrate through clouds and glass and cause 90% of skin aging and pigmentation
I would like to reapply to buy my friends might call me a faggot

• +1
I would like to reapply to buy my friends might call me a faggot
be discreet about it and find a cosmetically elegant one (like I mentioned). Years later you will collagen mog them to oblivion when they're old and wrinkly

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and FBl
this could all have been solved more simply by dropping sunscreen entirely

• Hmm...
this could all have been solved more simply by dropping sunscreen entirely
Difference in my skin elasticity and appearance over months of using it is unreal, too good to give it up

Went from trash to instagram worthy

Over for sunscreen deniers, I guess it's not absolutely essential people without using it still look fine, but I'll take any edge I can get to slowing down process to oldceldom

Difference in my skin elasticity and appearance over months of using it is unreal, too good to give it up

Went from trash to instagram worthy

Over for sunscreen deniers, I guess it's not absolutely essential people without using it still look fine, but I'll take any edge I can get to slowing down process to oldceldom
because you eat shit food that makes you allergic to the sun

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
my diet is great.
ROFL

for sure man, tell me what you would typically eat in a day

>bread
>pasteurized dairy
>cooked meat
>coffee
>cocoa poweder
>rice

wow, great diet bro
Complex carbs

bruh are you a sv3rige watcher

Everyone has their own ground breaking theory on nutrition but my blood work and body composition analysis shows RESULTS. Rooted in commonly known principles lean low processed shit no added sugars no refined carbs high protein high antioxidants

Last edited:
i indeed do watch GODridge trvthnukes on a regular basis, why?
It’s over for you just keep eating raw meat it’s the cure to everything even cancer kek

It’s over for you just keep eating raw meat it’s the cure to everything even cancer kek
yes, i don't intend in stopping eating the raw meat that cured my skin diseases, thanks