finally getting some IOIs again after resuming leanmaxxing

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
Had vacation for like a month back in my country with my parents and I was eating like a pig. Couldn't believe how fat I was getting. I went to a pharmacy to get measured and my bf % was like 17%, I gained around 6-7kgs of fat. I was bloated.

When I came back I could see no one was even looking at me. Maybe it was just an impression but definitely noticed something diferent. Resumed leanmaxxing about 2 weeks ago and lost maybe almost 2kgs and I already look much better.

Could definitely see more girls looking at me. Not that it matters anyways, but it makes me feel a bit better.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Had vacation for like a month back in my country with my parents and I was eating like a pig. Couldn't believe how fat I was getting. I went to a pharmacy to get measured and my bf % was like 17%, I gained around 6-7kgs of fat. I was bloated.

When I came back I could see no one was even looking at me. Maybe it was just an impression but definitely noticed something diferent. Resumed leanmaxxing about 2 weeks ago and lost maybe almost 2kgs and I already look much better.

Could definitely see more girls looking at me. Not that it matters anyways, but it makes me feel a bit better.
DNR faggot

I noticed the same thing after I debloat

• Love it
Reactions: Tenshi