GL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 27751
All the best boyo

• +1
  • Love it
Hahaha its me, now I'll see your unfrauded taped audition and dox you :feelshaha::feelswhere:

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, forevermirin and RAMU KAKA
@Rimaxtis I feel so happy bruh..

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and ascension
u walk in the casting building, they realise u dont look the same then u get kicked out

:ROFLMAO:

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, horizontallytall and Deleted member 27751
u walk in the casting building, they realise u dont look the same then u get kicked out

:ROFLMAO:
Well I contacted them through a zoom meeting at first, they so my face and said you can become a lead but as for now to gain experience do one or two sideroles ..wish me luck..am gonna be successful af

• +1
Reactions: ascension
True . How this forum demographics changed from real genuine , high iq autists to such narcy motherfuckers good god .

True . How this forum demographics changed from real genuine , high iq autists to such narcy motherfuckers good god .
Well what that statement has to do with my ppst

• +1

• +1
@BoredPrince a new chapter in my life bro

• +1
@BoredPrince a new chapter in my life bro
Oh damn bro, didn't expect you'll actually go for it

No acting experience?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27751
Oh damn bro, didn't expect you'll actually go for it

No acting experience?
This is a theatre work, so they didn't asked a lot of experience..this is the beginning beuh wish me luck

This is a theatre work, so they didn't asked a lot of experience..this is the beginning beuh wish me luck
Considering how you look, I'm sure you'll be filling for the main role pretty soon

Good luck

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27751
lmao you dumb fucking ugly indian. come right back here with your pathetic, miserable cuck self when you get rejected and or realize this shit is not going to take you anywhere...

how fucking delusional are some people? wtf do you mean "successful af", you monkey? this is the equivalent to getting hired by a janitor at McDonalds. literally what is going through that peanut skull? you look like an immigrant and have zero talent.

cant wait till you realize youre basically doing volunteer work lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
lmao you dumb fucking ugly indian. come right back here with your pathetic, miserable cuck self when you get rejected and or realize this shit is not going to take you anywhere...

how fucking delusional are some people? wtf do you mean "successful af", you monkey? this is the equivalent to getting hired by a janitor at McDonalds. literally what is going through that peanut skull? you look like an immigrant and have zero talent.

cant wait till you realize youre basically doing volunteer work lmao
i sense jealousy from a subhuman :feelshah:

i sense jealousy from a subhuman :feelshah:
can't wait till your ugly, create looking rat self realizes what's really going on and your dopamine crashed and and you fall into depression. it'll be in about a week. live up this moment, you fucking ugly faced maggot.

fucking rotten indian lmaooooo. you're gonna be working as a janitor soon

can't wait till your ugly, create looking rat self realizes what's really going on and your dopamine crashed and and you fall into depression. it'll be in about a week. live up this moment, you fucking ugly faced maggot.

fucking rotten indian lmaooooo. you're gonna be working as a janitor soon
you’re such a wet wipe do you just sit on your cum covered bed and violate indians more attractive than you :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939 and Blond3cel
Do you want to stop using the looksmaxing section like Facebook. It’s cringe as fuck.
Hes playing his role on the Internet to cope with his dogmaxed indian janitor face.

• JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter
you’re such a wet wipe do you just sit on your cum covered bed and violate indians more attractive than you :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
hahahahahahaha judging from your fucking cope profile picture you're another of these of these disgusting creature indian/ethnic rats.

i love how you fuckers always get so insecure. i would be too with those disgusting faces.

get this through your thick head (with that ugly red dot on it) INDIANS ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE AND NEVER WILL BE. change your fucking profile picture. no matter how hard you try to get others to accept indians are humans, it will not happen.

hahahaha come to the west bro. i'd turn you into my personal janitor lmao.

hahahahahahaha judging from your fucking cope profile picture you're another of these of these disgusting creature indian/ethnic rats.

i love how you fuckers always get so insecure. i would be too with those disgusting faces.

get this through your thick head (with that ugly red dot on it) INDIANS ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE AND NEVER WILL BE. change your fucking profile picture. no matter how hard you try to get others to accept indians are humans, it will not happen.

hahahaha come to the west bro. i'd turn you into my personal janitor lmao.