Finally i lost my virginity after getting a lobotomy prosedure

Mediterranean

Mediterranean

The Beast of Bengaluru
if You not know what lobotomy is lobotomy is procedure where many part of brain is get removed with a scalpel that go inside your eye. After i doing this i have 0 inhibition and Talk. to may girls on the street and have ask Many girl in date and they ssay yes to me. Yes it is real.

This is bcose most of us is alreddy attr active but we not got confidence to talk to womans. This is why we is incel. Gettinng libotomy make u more confident like a Chad. in factually u will got More confidance than Chad. This is because lovotomy Remove part of brain that make you fear and have the inhib. I s ee wiman on street and I look at her Breast bciz I not care Anumore bc i do not have inhib. Sometime i pinch a womans Ass Cheek in public bc i am low inhib type of alpha man male.

i go to dr. vargas in columbia for This.procedure and they perform at very low cost bc it very Much easy Non invasive procesure. Finally women had the sex with me this way. i also do not lionger feel The sad and The Bad thoights and i talk more slow and alpha like and the government give me money benefit: 250 dollar a wek . i Not under sand why they do this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and thereallegend
Why trollpost?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Mediterranean
Jackie Kennedy sister maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Mediterranean