Finally landed my crush

anactualdude

anactualdude

Silver
My crush who lives in Prague finally took a train to see me. She’s just perfect, funny, smart, cute as fuck, delicious body, and a passionate kisser. Another thread that proves that you don’t need to be a psl 7 gigaultra Chad to get your dream girl. Keep looksmaxxing bro’s, we’re gonna make it
7F492F96 8A39 466F BF46 50C6059718C0

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter, Deleted member 6512, scp and 18 others
dn ask son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 7866, Fear and 7 others
Mirin king

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Vitruvian, Schönling and 8 others
I am mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Vitruvian, Deleted member 4053 and 5 others
Nice bro

• Love it
Reactions: anactualdude
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, malignant, PYT and 2 others
Mirin you I'm invisible to my crush

• +1
You look better than her, she is nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: Tall, PYT and anactualdude
My crush who lives in Prague finally took a train to see me. She’s just perfect, funny, smart, cute as fuck, delicious body, and a passionate kisser. Another thread that proves that you don’t need to be a psl 7 gigaultra Chad to get your dream girl. Keep looksmaxxing bro’s, we’re gonna make itView attachment 592978
Get ready to get cucked you bluepilled naive fuck unless it's just a hoe you fuckin without any serious attachments

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Get ready to get cucked you bluepilled naive fuck unless it's just a hoe you fuckin without any serious attachments
What this nigga said. I hope you got to beat her little pancakes down while you had the chance cause she looks like the type of snow bunny that sucks me and my niggas dicks under the school staircases

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saltii131, Fear, Sandar and 4 others
My crush who lives in Prague finally took a train to see me. She’s just perfect, funny, smart, cute as fuck, delicious body, and a passionate kisser. Another thread that proves that you don’t need to be a psl 7 gigaultra Chad to get your dream girl. Keep looksmaxxing bro’s, we’re gonna make itView attachment 592978
I am fucking proud of you. This is what I'm talking about. Go for what you want in life. Take action.

Just remember to keep looksmaxxing hard, cause she has infinite SMV and you will always be playing catch up otherwise. You need stay ahead of this at all times, even if it feels contrived. You fucking do it anyway!

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and Deleted member 6873
What this nigga said. I hope you got to beat her little pancakes down while you had the chance cause she looks like the type of snow bunny that sucks me and my niggas dicks under the school staircases
Nvm I went through OP's post history he know's what's up. Send me your insta OP

No one says PSL 7 or nothing, that on .co

Yes realistically the average guy can get a girl obviously, ppl who say that are trolling.

Regardless, good on you man, hope you're happy w her.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and Stevensmithgerard
Good name choice jfl, rarely to see on this autistic forum.
This niggah explained it as how I would have :feelsyay:, except that I'm friendless IRL JFL:feelswhy::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
An average guy can get women. Its just the struggle to get there.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and Stevensmithgerard
happy for you dude

• Love it
hate u SO much

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and Deleted member 6475
MIRIN TO THE MOON WHEN FINALLY IS MY TURN MAN :feelswhy: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Mirin my ethnic bro

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
An average guy can get women. Its just the struggle to get there.
he's 6ft 1, with a good body. Everyone in his other threads were calling him ugly cause he didn't fit into the PSL standard of gay alien eyes. I don't know what his PSL would be

mirin hard ngl

I think she done soemthign with that nigga

Getting your crush must be the best feeling in the world

• +1
I don’t do relationships. Nailed her down as another FWB. We’re splitting a hotel in a couple weeks, will post pics

• +1
Reactions: Tall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back