Finally my propranolol arrived

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
If this shit doesn't work I'm gonna rope with a rope made of carbon nanotubes. That's how hard I'm gonna rope.
IMG 20191101 092743 283

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, EckhartTollemaxx, StoicNihilist and 1 other person
good luck boyo

what is this shit for

Attachments

• 1572601002143.png
    1572601002143.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 11
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, Zygos4Life, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
xanax, valium

Low inhib bro

no low inhib for face. Until some chick looks to your face with that disgusting look, no drug willbe able to hold the cortisol spike.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
no low inhib for face. Until some chick looks to your face with that disgusting look, no drug willbe able to hold the cortisol spike.

To overcome my procrastination.
try ethylphenidate or 4F-MPH
Giphy 4

• +1
Reactions: xefo
To overcome my procrastination.

A beta blocker isn't an antidepressant or anything like that.

It dampens the effects of adrenaline on your heart making it beat more slowly and lowering your blood pressure.

In fact, it can cause lethargy and low glucose levels making you feel depressed.

Source: I take propranolol for high blood pressure. This stuff ain't going to do shit for your procrastination. If fact, it may make it worse.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
A beta blocker isn't an antidepressant or anything like that.

It dampens the effects of adrenaline on your heart making it beat more slowly and lowering your blood pressure.

In fact, it can cause lethargy and low glucose levels making you feel depressed.

Source: I take propranolol for high blood pressure. This stuff ain't going to do shit for your procrastination. If fact, it may make it worse.
We'll see. My procrastination is not caused by lack of attention or will to do, but other emotional factors that I need to overcome. That's why I didn't take any stim or amph.

yeah I know people that have changed permanently after taking a course of this. they are low inhib as fuck.
Not really taking it for that, but it can be a pleasant side effect. Can you tell me more about the permanent changes these people experienced?

CopeAndRope
which site?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CopeAndRope
I had the same generic version and it didn’t work. I had a placebo effect the first couple times and then I carried on taking it out of cope but it never actually worked.

Damn i also need that

We'll see. My procrastination is not caused by lack of attention or will to do, but other emotional factors that I need to overcome. That's why I didn't take any stim or amph.

Not really taking it for that, but it can be a pleasant side effect. Can you tell me more about the permanent changes these people experienced?
That is the only one I noticed since they stopped taking it a while ago. Obviously they took it for actual reasons when they were on it.

That is the only one I noticed since they stopped taking it a while ago. Obviously they took it for actual reasons when they were on it.
So, they completely eliminated any social anxiety?

So, they completely eliminated any social anxiety?
Well they apparently weren't confrontational before, now they are very confrontational and will tell people what they want to.

Propane bobby lol