Finally read My Twisted World

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
Wow his father and stepmother are completely to blame what a beta fucking faggot father he had always siding with the manipulative whore with a hatred towards Elliot for being different or biased because she isnt her soon. Unfortunately he wasn't able to take the stepmom out. He should've targeted her first for comparing him to his half brother in such a way. His plan was a huge failure he could've coordinated it much better. All he needed was some guidance from his father and he wouldn't have done such a thing. His sister is a fucking whore aswell.

What is this?

What is this?
Rodger

good thread son give me a shoutout when u go er i need to statusmaxx asap

• Hmm...
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
good thread son give me a shoutout when u go er i need to statusmaxx asap
I have no reason to go er I will have hqnp girlfriend on my dick soon enough.

Oh god, why did I even post in this thread. Now my IP will be perma tracked by the feds. You should’ve clarified from the beginning OP😥
Dont make it obvious

I
tales son
Yes it's truly ovER all of my delusions of iois are just me coping with my sub humanity and my nevER ending loneliness. If I do not have hqnp cutie by February 14th you know what must be done son

Thats only his side of the story. In reality Sonia gave him multiple chances and ttied to help him and instead he refused to bond with her and kmrpove himself.

She literally fucking took him to her native country so he would not be at odds with her.

Thats only his side of the story. In reality Sonia gave him multiple chances and ttied to help him and instead he refused to bond with her and kmrpove himself.

She literally fucking took him to her native country so he would not be at odds with her.
He didnt want to go to her shit country JFL he wanted any type of validation a sense of worth his parents gave him nothing to feel good about himself his dad is a sociopathic narcissist that didnt care for him you cant buy love.

He didnt want to go to her shit country JFL he wanted any type of validation a sense of worth his parents gave him nothing to feel good about himself his dad is a sociopathic narcissist that didnt care for him you cant buy love.
She tried to give the love to him. She was trying to make him responsible and to help him improve as a human being. But his narcisstic mom spoiled him so whatever Sonia did to help had no affect.

Yes he didnt want to go to her country but the things that grow people are things people dont want to do.