Finally slayed a solid HTB holy

N

NerdcelThundercok

Equinox
Went clubbing, long history might tell later I'm tired but FUARK she has that mogger face dark hair she was skinny with good ass and we were dancing shit happened.

This is lifefuel

Pics or Dnrd theory checks in for the 148th time

Show pics bhai also tall skull is ez mode

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
Pics or Dnrd theory checks in for the 148th time
Show pics bhai also tall skull is ez mode
I Believe she was a solid HTB she has acceptable ass, and very acceptable height 1.74 atleast and good face

I didn't take any pictures we danced and then she kissed me, we went to the bathroom in that club and she first gave me a bj then we fuck just a little like 1 minute max

I didn't ask for his socials because i don't do that with club girls and she was probably there looking for Chad cocks but instead got pegged by strong MTN recessedcel

Holy fuck best sex I've have in months tbh, we weren't drunk, neither me nor she were drinking, but I believe she was in some kinda of drug idk

• Love it
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
My camera is shit, I took this photo, this was in a disadvantage situation for me because we were 8 girls with 4 mens at first then 6 of them left and 2 mens came with us so we were 2 girls 6 en Jfl.

But 2 of my friends know how to club so we fix that really quick by inviting other girls who were close in our table. they're LTN to strong LTN and 1 subhuman who unlucky got rejected all night, basically it was like no girls for us tonight besides me that I was able to slay but my other friends were good about that, we have fun that was the important part
We gotta stop clubbing for a month rn, we all are going to focus on ourselves to improve and uni and shit so this was pretty much my last clubbing night with them

Last night was good.