Finally started my ascension

Tyroneinprogress

Tyroneinprogress

Iron
Bought accutane from sketchy forums:I’ll have perfect skin in 2 months
Bought a gym membership: Im gonna be huge in 6 months time (my genes are top 1%)
Working full time: can finally get really nice clothes etc etc.

Ill update my accutane journey with in-depth threads for those of you considering it, but apart from that it’s gonna be a boring long process to reach the eventual goal of htn 🙂🙂

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jungcuck, ang3l, RecessedChinCel and 13 others
Do you have BBC?

• JFL
Reactions: Arditi and lyricism
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lyricism and Sens
mogs me to bangkok already

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
giving me LastTemp vibes

mogs me to bangkok already
cant get jogged by a subhtn, we just look like two ugly dudes standing beside each other🥲 we gotta make it out tho

• +1
Reactions: Tyroneinprogress
who is that nigger

ascension in heaven

• JFL
Reactions: Ruben
U look good nigga im ngl But that nose needs to go. Get rhino.

It doesn't look like you acne in your profile picture

U look good nigga im ngl But that nose needs to go. Get rhino.
That’s probably one of the only hardmaxes I’ll get, idk how I’m gonna save up for it but id like to do It somewhere in the next two years

It doesn't look like you acne in your profile picture
Yeahh but it’s pretty bad ngl,it’s gonna fix so much stuff and my skin might be lighter like before I got acne

cant get jogged by a subhtn, we just look like two ugly dudes standing beside each other🥲 we gotta make it out tho
Get rhino and lean down to where your bones are visible and get a more tidy haircut and then I can see you slaying.

Yeahh but it’s pretty bad ngl,it’s gonna fix so much stuff and my skin might be lighter like before I got acne
I see have you tried other stuff before Accutane? I use 10% benzoyl peroxide it works pretty well. Using Accutane can be risky because it is linked to depression, suicidal thoughts/actions and psychosis.

• Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I see have you tried other stuff before Accutane? I use 10% benzoyl peroxide it works pretty well. Using Accutane can be risky because it is linked to depression, suicidal thoughts/actions and psychosis.
I’ve tried most stuff yeah, I know this sounds rlly retarded but I’m him and won’t get depressed, I’ll update prog

Get rhino and lean down to where your bones are visible and get a more tidy haircut and then I can see you slaying.
I’m getting dreads and I wnna cut so bad but Ik i have to put more mass on first

Ascending is much easier for blacks

Ascending is much easier for blacks
You really think so? If a black is lower than 5’9 even if he ascends to htn in face and has good body he’s still lower smv than a mtn, I guess it’s just us both being subjective but white people who ascend to low htn (achievable without hard maxing) have sooo much better smv

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and optimisticzoomer
You really think so? If a black is lower than 5’9 even if he ascends to htn in face and has good body he’s still lower smv than a mtn, I guess it’s just us both being subjective but white people who ascend to low htn (achievable without hard maxing) have sooo much better smv
The difference between unattractive and attractive black guy is less than for white guys. Also body matters more for black people I'd say

The difference between unattractive and attractive black guy is less than for white guys. Also body matters more for black people I'd say
Oh yeah that’s actually really true, I didnt think about that lol

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Bought a gym membership: Im gonna be huge in 6 months time (my genes are top 1%)

Ill update my accutane journey with in-depth threads for those of you considering it, but apart from that it’s gonna be a boring long process to reach the eventual goal of htn 🙂🙂
not everything comes quick

Height? Height is responsible for 80 percent of your SMV

Why are using Accutane when your skin is already ok there are a lot of side effects and you need to be monitored by a doctor just use tretinoin bro

I’m low iq what did he mean @Tyroneinprogress

I’m low iq what did he mean @Tyroneinprogress
He means most black people start off around the same base, and it’s always gym rhino and clear skin for blacks to ascend, whereas white people have so much different phenotypes and variables to their looks that it can ACTUALLY be over and almost impossible to ascend for some, and others only need to get a haircut

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and optimisticzoomer

Good luck bro, have you considered tretinoin for your acne? Won't work as fast but it will give you great fucking skin in the long run, or you can start after you are done with accutane. Accutane can be brutal but it will most likely rape your acne and get rid of it for good. But don't count on it working within 2 months. This shit can take time, and can actually make it worst at first. I say that so you don't get discouraged, you might look worst in 2 months, but you will look great in 6 months.

Same with gym, even with very good genetics, give yourself a year to see good result. As far as either cutting or bulking that's a decision you should make based on your patience and current body fat level. If you are around 20%+ I would say at the very least go down to 15. If you want faster progress(facial mostly and better muscle definition + abs) go for a cut down to around 9%. If you have the patience make sure you are at 15% and then go for a clean bulk(500 cal surplus). Make sure you track your calories and figure out your TDEE with body fat : https://tdeecalculator.net/ .

If I were you I would go down to 9-10% first and then clean bulk/cut in 6 months intervals. If you are at 20%+ right now you might find it easier to diet down in steps. Going down to 15%, then eating at maintenance for a couple weeks to take a break and then moving down to your goal of 9-10%.

Being lean will make you look much better right away. Coupled with your genetic and your noobie gain, I am sure you will grow even in a caloric deficit. You will look so much better bulking from 9-10% to 13% and back down again than if you yoyoed from 15 up to 18 and down.

• +1
Reactions: Tyroneinprogress
He means most black people start off around the same base, and it’s always gym rhino and clear skin for blacks to ascend, whereas white people have so much different phenotypes and variables to their looks that it can ACTUALLY be over and almost impossible to ascend for some, and others only need to get a haircut
Thanks for explaining my bro

Good luck bro, have you considered tretinoin for your acne? Won't work as fast but it will give you great fucking skin in the long run, or you can start after you are done with accutane. Accutane can be brutal but it will most likely rape your acne and get rid of it for good. But don't count on it working within 2 months. This shit can take time, and can actually make it worst at first. I say that so you don't get discouraged, you might look worst in 2 months, but you will look great in 6 months.

Same with gym, even with very good genetics, give yourself a year to see good result. As far as either cutting or bulking that's a decision you should make based on your patience and current body fat level. If you are around 20%+ I would say at the very least go down to 15. If you want faster progress(facial mostly and better muscle definition + abs) go for a cut down to around 9%. If you have the patience make sure you are at 15% and then go for a clean bulk(500 cal surplus). Make sure you track your calories and figure out your TDEE with body fat : https://tdeecalculator.net/ .

If I were you I would go down to 9-10% first and then clean bulk/cut in 6 months intervals. If you are at 20%+ right now you might find it easier to diet down in steps. Going down to 15%, then eating at maintenance for a couple weeks to take a break and then moving down to your goal of 9-10%.

Being lean will make you look much better right away. Coupled with your genetic and your noobie gain, I am sure you will grow even in a caloric deficit. You will look so much better bulking from 9-10% to 13% and back down again than if you yoyoed from 15 up to 18 and down.
I have used tret in the past and considered it but since my acnes hormonal Accutanes def my best bet. I’m just praying I don’t get side effects but I don’t mind my skin getting worse before it goes away, small price to pay for acne gone.

The machine at my gym said I was 22% bf but I have clear abs and muscle and I’m only 76kg at 6’2 so I think it’s lying. I’m currently on a bulk just for the sake of free food in my parents house before uni starts, but after that I’ll start cutting to low levels. You think from 9% to 13% is all I need to fluxuate between to get good muscle growth?