Finally went back to a darker color

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
IMG 20190728 012229

I looked like utter shit with blond hair tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
wtf is that on your table, condoms and alot of wipes and shit?

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
If only you weren't 5'7 tbh
lift maxx
dont listen to this idiot. Lifting wont change anything. ONE lifts because of passion, lifting doesn't attract anything than men.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Truecel14 and ElliotRodgerJr
dont listen to this idiot. Lifting wont change anything. ONE lifts because of passion, lifting doesn't attract anything than men.
He means shoe lifts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 2205
shoe lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
I disagree. My girlfriend (inb4 warning for brag) said she would choose muscle and height over face.
np bro. I don't believe n gymaxxing either tbh. Body halo only works on tall dudes irl
She forces me to go the gym jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I disagree. My girlfriend (inb4 warning for brag) said she would choose muscle and height over face.

She forces me to go the gym jfl
yet she chooses you. 5ft7 skinnymaxxed

Dont listen to what they say.

yet she chooses you. 5ft7 skinnymaxxed

Dont listen to what they say.
She chose me because of face. If I had the same face but 6'2 and gymmaxxed, the chances of her cheating on me would be way lower.

She chose me because of face. If I had the same face but 6'2 and gymmaxxed, the chances of her cheating on me would be way lower.
? "said she would choose muscle and height over face. " - you

• +1
? "said she would choose muscle and height over face. " - you
To an extent. Meaning that even if chico was 5'5 and skinny as shit, shed still pick him over gymmaxxed 6' guy.
I'll come to London in a few years bro
I might pop by netherlands during my trip to germany next month lol.

To an extent. Meaning that even if chico was 5'5 and skinny as shit, shed still pick him over gymmaxxed 6' guy.
But man what the fuck, you said that she would choose muscle and height over face, yet she would still choose 5ft5 chico over 6 foot gymmaxxed guy xD

But man what the fuck, you said that she would choose muscle and height over face, yet she would still choose 5ft5 chico over 6 foot gymmaxxed guy xD
Yes sorry, I made a mistake. Im saying that for her, body+height >>> face unless the guys face is very good looking (by her standarts)

Yes sorry, I made a mistake. Im saying that for her, body+height >>> face unless the guys face is very good looking (by her standarts)
whatever tbh

• +1
i dont really understand why people go such length to deny benefits of gym

its one of the only non-cope things that benefits everyone. some benefit less some more depending on all bodily variables and face

some would rather cut their face up 5 different ways and use 10ml fillers before getting an athletic muscular body

• +1
i dont really understand why people go such length to deny benefits of gym

its one of the only non-cope things that benefits everyone. some benefit less some more depending on all bodily variables and face

some would rather cut their face up 5 different ways and use 10ml fillers before getting an athletic muscular body
You think a good body would halo me hard?

your hair color is and was the same

Try mk677
Nah, its cope. Im assuming I still have natural height growth in my tank, just by the fact that my dad grew 10 cm between 18-20 but I dont expect anything more than 5'11

You think a good body would halo me hard?
it helps you look more masculine, which's you lack when it comes to height/frame/muscle mass. your face would be still your best feature but it would expand your reach

• +1
your hair color is and was the same
Might look like it on the camera. This one is darker and has more green highlights compared to my bleached hair, but is still lighter than my natural hair.

Nah, its cope. Im assuming I still have natural height growth in my tank, just by the fact that my dad grew 10 cm between 18-20 but I dont expect anything more than 5'11
It's Not Cope for gymaxxing fggt jfl and for Height It will MaXX out your potential not saying it guarantees Height gain but it can help.

Try mk677 It's the only chance may get you those few extra inches also will help you with Gymaxxing. I am 15 and have got my mum onboard with it srs if it will help me go back to school and try go back to being the Athelete I once was jfl.
Mk increased nose and ear size for 2 people in this forum @elfmaxx @Gudru. I've tried mk 677 and didn't work the 3 months I've taken it. If the charts were actually correct, Mk is supposed to give you 1 inch in three months, but it hasn't for anyone yet.
I think if you take it with AI, you may seem some results. Mk increases natural gh so if an AI can stop fusing of growth plates, it may just be effective, but fucking with estrogen is really dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It's Not Cope for gymaxxing fggt jfl and for Height It will MaXX out your potential not saying it guarantees Height gain but it can help.
Rather do steroids than sarms for gym. And im not gonna start taking relatively new drugs because some indian kid on an obscure forum read a few NCBI articles and thinks hes got it figured out. At this point id rather inject actual HGH.