FINALLY WENT TO A DOCTOR FOR MINOXIDIL SIDE EFFECTS

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Finally went to the doctor about my Minoxidil side effects

Basically she was very skeptical at first, but was listening to what I had to say. She quickly looked up some studies on PubMed about Minoxidil and collagen and we argued for about 20 minutes about the effects and shit. She accused me of not reading studies right, then admitted I was pretty smart, we went back and forth for legit 30 minutes. She didn't know what cell proliferation meant which is weird to me considering she's a biochemistry major, and that's the main issue I'm having is that my cells aren't proliferating. Then I said, I noticed my hair is frizzier and breaks easily due to no collagen and she said "I can see that" and finally started to agree with me. Basically she agrees that the sides exist but doesn't know how to treat it because the studies she read didn't go in depth enough. We also talked about the DHT effects and not much happened their other than I'm getting it measured.

I'm also getting my collagen levels measured via a urine test at a later date.

She said that she needs to research more about the minioxidil sides, I offered some pubmed articles I found but she said no. She ended the appointment with "This really shouldn't be permanent, I'm glad you came in here because this is how scientific progress is made" or some shit like that. She talked about some sort of new electro shock therapy for acne scars/hyperpigmentation that's supposed to fix dysfunctional fibroblast cells, I said sure why not I'll do it. If it fixes my acne hyperpigmentation (that aren't fading due to no collagen) then that's good, and if it does nothing than that proves to her how bad the side effects were.

She also went into my low iron and B12 levels but that's not really related to the Minoxidil which is what I was mainly listening for. She was also very curious as to how I was losing my hair so fast at only 15 (due to the high stress/surgeries I was getting at the time on my spine).

So yeah that's it, not much progress made besides I'm getting my stuff measured. Hormones, nutrients, and collagen. My worry is that she'll do some research and then flip her view completely when she comes back and says that it's all in my head or some shit. When that's simply not the case, these sides are very real. Even the assistant thought I was in my 20's, but that's a logical fallacy and I really shouldn't bring shit like that up. I was expecting to have a cure by the end of this appointment but unfortunately that wasn't the case. But I'm glad I'm getting it measured and I'm glad she's doing research and potentially I can get this fixed.

Peace.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, shibo, BigBoy and 7 others
Damn liar saying your doctor told you you had collagen of a 50 year old

Damn are you really 16yo? I saw your pic and I thought you were in your mid 20's
Maybe the pic was taken with bad lighting

Legit thank you for sharing this info, keep us posted

• So Sad
Reactions: karbo, Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
This will be fun...

popcorn.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Imagine getting side effects from rogaine
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and LordNorwood
u must consider the possibility that she conceded to u because u were relentlessly bitching upon her. Sometimes i agree with ppl just to shut them up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 470
I'd like to know more about that electro shock therapy...

u must consider the possibility that she conceded to u because u were relentlessly bitching upon her. Sometimes i agree with ppl just to shut them up.
Leaping generalization.

You weren't there for the argument, you don't know the tone. It was an intellectual argument. Just because you relentlessly bitch to people while arguing doesn't mean that everyone does you stupid faggot bitch

is ur father or grandfathers bald

is ur father or grandfathers bald
Yes everyone's bald Idgaf about hair anymore. I already know I'm gonna go bald I should've never gotten on Minoxidil in the first place. I definitely wouldn't be posting here if I hadn't

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
I use vaseline to keep my skin looking young and supple.

I use vaseline to keep my skin looking young and supple.
Minoxidil prevents collagen from being formed al together so collagen increasing methods don't work on me. Trust me, I've tried everything, and I've tried it for months. I need to fix this issue from the root, not just put a bandaid on it.

But I'm glad that works for you. You look good for your age altogether and honestly I would just order phenibut because you're probably autistic if you're still a virgin at 40. :confused:

imagine outsmarting your doctor as a little ass teenager lmfao

I love you bro

High IQ for a 15 yrs old

High IQ for a 15 yrs old
Sometimes I forget that I'm smarter than 99% of people around me...

Thanks for the reminder :unsure:

When are u coming back btw?

>going to female doctor
>expecting her to help a sub8

theres no hope for baldcels. hair is everything. it makes me question why im persisting with creatine even though ive noticeably started balding since taking it

theres no hope for baldcels. hair is everything. it makes me question why im persisting with creatine even though ive noticeably started balding since taking it
Hair is cope