U.S.S umbrella corporation
IMG 20181222 222745

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
What? This dude looks normal

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel, Sean O'Aspie, LooksJourney and 4 others
Negative ct, horse face, jew nose, balding ecc

Not a horse face, and those are all preety small insignificant small flaws. Balding is normal and his harmony is fine. Not a good looking guy but i see 10x times worse looking people on a daily basis. He is normal looking

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and CupOfCoffee
Not a horse face, and those are all preety small insignificant small flaws. Balding is normal and his harmony is fine. Not a good looking guy but i see 10x times worse looking people on a daily basis. He is normal looking
if this guy is a 6 or 5 for you, then I'm a 8 and orb a 10/10. Serious stop blupill boyo

if this guy is a 6 or 5 for you, then I'm a 8 and orb a 10/10. Serious stop blupill boyo

"5 - 6" is good looking. I never said he was good looking or "5 - 6". This is what i said:

"Not a good looking guy but i see 10x times worse looking people on a daily basis. He is normal looking"

A truecel would be someone so physicaly unattractive that they'd never able to get laid without going for horrible looking landwhales or deformed looking girls, taking into account that their lucky.

The guy in the picture you posted could get a little below average or normal looking wife, no doubt.

This is a truecel:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 701, LooksJourney and 5 others
I think this is just someone you hate on a personal level and you want to vent out your frustrations with him by calling him an ugly truecel on an autistic forum

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, GenericChad1444, LooksJourney and 8 others
Low IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel and Wincel
"5 - 6" is good looking. I never said he was good looking or "5 - 6". This is what i said:

"Not a good looking guy but i see 10x times worse looking people on a daily basis. He is normal looking"

A truecel would be someone so physicaly unattractive that they'd never able to get laid without going for horrible looking landwhales or deformed looking girls, taking into account that their lucky.

The guy in the picture you posted could get a little below average or normal looking wife, no doubt.

This is a truecel:

View attachment 11659
I actually feel bad for this guy, life truly is unfair and fucked up tbh

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
I actually feel bad for this guy, life truly is unfair and fucked up tbh

Jup. He could maybe go to below average looking trough a shit ton of surgery, but this life is fucked.

Eh,thought it was gonna be a photo of me judging from the title.

not the best looking but not even close to truecel.

Probably slays more than you bitch.

Not ethnic and or deformed

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
He could sniff up my ass with that nose

WTQnDB9

@dogtown
@StudyHacks
@Autist

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, GenericChad1444, RedPilledStemcel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
Experience mogs me ngl
He's 19. Give it time boyo. Don't let him say he mogs u or call u a virgin. Ur 15 and have the chance to fuck two very hot ADULT women

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
He's 19. Give it time boyo. Don't let him say he mogs u or call u a virgin. Ur 15 and have the chance to fuck two very hot ADULT women

Had my ‘friends’ cucked me

Had my ‘friends’ cucked me
Hate when that happens. But. I didn't start getting attention like that till I was 18. You're well ahead of the game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and dogtown
That’s the psl rating scale. 5psl is better looking that 80% of male population and 4psl better looking than 50%
Have a link that explains this more? I didn't think PSL ratings were agreed upon. Some say 4.5 is average if I've heard correctly.

That’s not a truecel, truecels are legit deformed like this guy:
A2C0C43E 7B76 42B7 B037 37BD56A6D9F5

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and Lorsss
Average maybe sligthly belowe but not much

• +1
Reactions: dodt
may be average looking, but average looking isnt 5/10 nor 6/10.average looking is 2-3/10.

on dating apps even men few poins more attractive than him have no chances.

he is a 3/10

Mogs all ethnics

I really thought it was gonna be me

Attachments

• IMG_20181225_154733[1].jpg
    IMG_20181225_154733[1].jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 176 and Nibba
I see worse looking people every day wdym

I've seen much worse looking guys...

Lol, how did that happen?
They're uglier than you from what I recall.

I asked I’m if it was good idea to fuck them, they said she was a catfish, I proved that wrong but then they got all her social media. They just messaged her loads of bs and lies so yeah that’s how I got cucked

Last edited: