finance industry, yay or nay ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

5’3 Cambodian male
title

and no im not jewish.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
For money ? Probably one of the best industries to get into. Very bad work life balance though. You’ll probably lose your hair from all the stress.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ducksoover, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
For money ? Probably one of the best industries to get into. Very bad work life balance though. You’ll probably lose your hair from all the stress.
tbh im ugly af already anyways and so losing my hair is fine, i just wanna know how i can tap into the industry

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
if u are ready to sacrifice ur health and possibly also mental health for a couple of years for a fat paycheck, then yes def

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
if u are ready to sacrifice ur health and possibly also mental health for a couple of years for a fat paycheck, then yes def
fuck it bro, im ugly, might as well be making bank

• +1
yes, but only if uve got a good path to the top of the finance industry in other words london or new york banking if not ur better of in a 6 fig engineering field ngl

• +1
  • +1
yes, but only if uve got a good path to the top of the finance industry in other words london or new york banking if not ur better of in a 6 fig engineering field ngl
Very few engineering industries may 6 figures though. It’s mainly oil and gas in the UK

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Very few engineering industries may 6 figures though. It’s mainly oil and gas in the UK
aero, nuclear, computer and electrical make 6 figs on average in us if ur getting ur degree at a decent university tbh

• +1
tf even is finance lets be real here

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
fuck that become mma fighter

how hard is it to make it big in engineering?

• +1
im in london rn, my only question is what would I need to do to score a place in the indsutry, what exactly do I study or do ?

im in london rn, my only question is what would I need to do to score a place in the indsutry, what exactly do I study or do ?
How old are you? Have you been to uni or are you currently in H.S.

it sounds like shit to me because in this context "finance" basically means how can we invest this person's (not you) assets to make them more money in the future. honestly sounds like shit but currently I am looking at Economics or Accounting.

• +1
Reactions: teefight and <6PSLcel
How old are you? Have you been to uni or are you currently in H.S.
18 soon 19, fucked up my a levels and so will have to resit them, this is in the uk btw

no but i just know, im not naturally high t or any of that shit
all it takes to fight good is confidence bud just believe in urself

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i dont have that, i just wanna know how to make it in something like finance
i dont know but definetely ask any of ur family members who may work in that field about it. these career jobs have giga high standards its over for me ngl i still cope with accounting though.

i dont know but definetely ask any of ur family members who may work in that field about it. these career jobs have giga high standards its over for me
fuck man, everything i try falls flat on its face before i can even take a significant step towards it

• +1
Attend a top uni and be a total fucking hardo or there's no chance you'll ever get in.

• So Sad
Attend a top uni and be a total fucking hardo or there's no chance you'll ever get in.
that seems to be the case with literally anything that pays even a pound over the average salary here

i dont have that, i just wanna know how to make it in something like finance
the best thing i can tell you about this with my limited knowledge is :
finance = investing a person's money into certain things so that they will have more money in the future
economics = structuring a business/society in a way to maximize profit and social benefit
accounting = recording information to prevent fraud AND provide economic information so economists can maximize profit

• +1
18 soon 19, fucked up my a levels and so will have to resit them, this is in the uk btw
From a 1st tier uni (Oxbridge and Imperial/maybe St Andrews), you can basically do the most unrelated subject and they'll let you in so long as your grades aren't shit.

From a 2nd tier uni just do related subjects Econ/finance/commerce or anything maths based (engineering) and do alright. They'll let you in

Anything below that. I'd honestly recommend going stem and going for grades (if you're smart enough).

• +1
fuck man, everything i try falls flat on its face before i can even take a significant step towards it
same bro they litertally told me i was 100% hired at this restaurant and i even went to classes to learn to handle food but they havent called in 6 days now

• Hmm...
that seems to be the case with literally anything that pays even a pound over the average salary here
Yes well the vast majority of people don't end up rich.

From a 1st tier uni (Oxbridge and Imperial/maybe St Andrews), you can basically do the most unrelated subject and they'll let you in so long as your grades aren't shit.

From a 2nd tier uni just do related subjects Econ/finance/commerce or anything maths based (engineering) and do alright. They'll let you in

Anything below that. I'd honestly recommend going stem and going for grades (if you're smart enough).
thats the thing im kinda fucking stupid, my iq has definitely gone down a SD ever since i got tested at age 8

"They'll let you in"

No they won't. Even at a top uni the competition is very bad for top finance jobs. And in this economy it's a total rat race.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and <6PSLcel
Yes well the vast majority of people don't end up rich.
ik ill never be rich, but make a tad bit above average and id be satisfied, i dont have big ambitions in life

dumb as FUCK

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and <6PSLcel
dumb as FUCK
What me or going into finance ? Maybe explain why ? I know the industry since I’ve done internships in finance so I know what I’m talking about.

I’m talking about high finance too. Not some random back office shit as well.

• +1
What me or going into finance ? Maybe explain why ? I know the industry since I’ve done internships in finance so I know what I’m talking about.

tbh id be happy just making like 50k if i could

• Hmm...
need connections tbh

• +1

my brother worked in finance for 5 years before quitting to become a gas engineer.

it's 80% about connections. Pay is not as high as people make it to be.

kiss boss's ass for promotion

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and <6PSLcel
How did ur dropshiping go
i made like 800 usd but i got lazy and the market started dying.

i wouldn’t do it if ur planning to. wageslave first and build up some capital.

then use that to help build your online business if u plan to go that route.

just think of all the indians and red pilled teens trying to do the same shit as u

unless ur incredibly lucky with ur niche,etc

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, <6PSLcel and ShawarmaFilth
i made like 800 usd but i got lazy and the market started dying.

i wouldn’t do it if ur planning to. wageslave first and build up some capital.

then use that to help build your online business if u plan to go that route.

just think of all the indians and red pilled teens trying to do the same shit as u

unless ur incredibly lucky with ur niche,etc
I mean i have nothing to do except rot in my room but thanks

What type of marketing did u do

• +1
I mean i have nothing to do except rot in my room but thanks

What type of marketing did u do
so i have a tiktok account with like 55k followers that i gained through posting about media (anime, shows, movies, music) and some redpilled self improvement shit so i just posted it on that. was not ideal tho because a lot of my followers were anime fans wouldnt give two shits about my niche.

build ur account from scratch completely dedicated to ur niche if u plan to go that route

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and <6PSLcel