Finance VS Compsci

mug

mug

Kraken
about to do military for 4 years but i fucking hate physical work and have been working slave jobs since i dropped out uni...

so many vids about CS on my feed, but they are all fucking asians or the one dude thats like "with enough effort i miraculously passed" and for me CS is boring af. at most id learn a language to code a mobile game or app to make money but computers dont interest me enough to get a degree... im gonna try and learn python through udemy and if i become good before college then i can edge out the autistic child genius competition...

but finance is so much more appealing to me. just because you get a better work life balance. the graduates are white extroverts and it seems alot less work but still alot for slightly less pay...

idk i just dont wanna do blue collar bs, but compsci is to fucking hard for my monkey brain to understand without at least understanding python before i start...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Funnyunenjoyer1
are you in the airforce by any chance bro?

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent, Costcosuperstore and mug
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Funnyunenjoyer1 and NZb6Air
but compsci is to fucking hard for my monkey brain to understand without at least understanding python before i start...
oh buddy ur in for a rude awakening

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, qazw, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
about to do military for 4 years but i fucking hate physical work and have been working slave jobs since i dropped out uni...

so many vids about CS on my feed, but they are all fucking asians or the one dude thats like "with enough effort i miraculously passed" and for me CS is boring af. at most id learn a language to code a mobile game or app to make money but computers dont interest me enough to get a degree... im gonna try and learn python through udemy and if i become good before college then i can edge out the autistic child genius competition...

but finance is so much more appealing to me. just because you get a better work life balance. the graduates are white extroverts and it seems alot less work but still alot for slightly less pay...

idk i just dont wanna do blue collar bs, but compsci is to fucking hard for my monkey brain to understand without at least understanding python before i start...
Don't take subhuman comp sci major, literally no jobs and no hoes at the same time.

only non NTs take computer science

• +1
Reactions: shewantsme, UrGirlsMcm, qazw and 3 others
oh buddy ur in for a rude awakening
i already know because i failed it already lol

everyone in that class was an aspie genius or someone that wanted to do it for money. i already own a udemy course on basic python so my logic is if i understand basics then the curve wont be so sharp for me to understand the rest. and im not looking for a job at google just the skills to make my own app or make 70k

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Don't take subhuman comp sci major, literally no jobs and no hoes at the same time.

only non NTs take computer science
yeah bro for some reason when i look up degrees on yt its always CS and the vids are all by asians with enough capital to take these classes already. im the underdog trying to get ahead, and im average iq american dude.

• +1
Reactions: shewantsme and Costcosuperstore
i already know because i failed it already lol

everyone in that class was an aspie genius or someone that wanted to do it for money. i already own a udemy course on basic python so my logic is if i understand basics then the curve wont be so sharp for me to understand the rest. and im not looking for a job at google just the skills to make my own app or make 70k
the majority of a cs degree does not involve coding

its computer science

meaning most of ur classes will be theoretical

the programming... thats the easy part

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Costcosuperstore and mug
theres no jobs, just wagecuck and after work ldar and take psychadelics in your bed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw, User28823, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
the majority of a cs degree does not involve coding

its computer science

meaning most of ur classes will be theoretical

the programming... thats the easy part
did u do cs?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and User28823
wow congrats thats a really difficult degree. wish me luck if i decide to pursue it. nothing worth doing is easy
im glad i did it but it was the most difficult thing ive done intellectually

• +1
Reactions: mug and Costcosuperstore
neither job has a good work life balance. Andrew Huberman himself stated that most of the amphetamine addicts he's talked to work in both those sectors due to being overworked and high stress.
Finance is a shithole, kiss ass, back stab, dick sucking job. You truly need to be a mogger to climb otherwise you're screwed mentally. I know a D1 quarterback from stony brook who's 6'3 (fucking chad sob) dude still gets over worked, works for citi bank but his hours are like 60+ a week and mf is still stressed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and mug
Python is literally garbage BTW, don't bother learning it, learn C instead

CS is about problem solving, programming languages are easy to learn once you get the idea, that's why most colleges teach pseudo code, to express algorithms without programming languages

Both finance and CS are equally good, it just depends on what you want to do

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, qazw and mug

most cs jobs will become obsolete in the near future due to AI, the market is absolute shit and people make money off of selling a fake dream. use your savings from the GI bill to buy real estate and become a landlord. best advice on this asshole of a website.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw, xantrooper, User28823 and 1 other person
most cs jobs will become obsolete in the near future due to AI, the market is absolute shit and people make money off of selling a fake dream. use your savings from the GI bill to buy real estate and become a landlord. best advice on this asshole of a website.
yeah BAH also

but finance is so much more appealing to me. just because you get a better work life balance.
Finance and work-life balance don't belong together. But if you have trouble understanding Python, no offense at all, I don't think computer science would be the right fit for you.

What is your MOS out of curiosity?

• +1
Reactions: mug
If you do CS at uni you have to be an autist who is hyperobsessed with coding or you’ll never land a job.

If you do finance you have to be NT, HTN+ and tall or you’ll never get anywhere.

Meanwhile, the retard who flunked school and started a trade apprenticeship at 16 is money mogging both and will be the only one still employed when the AI apocalypse takes place :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, chasing aesthetics, mug and 1 other person
If you do CS at uni you have to be an autist who is hyperobsessed with coding or you’ll never land a job.

If you do finance you have to be NT, HTN+ and tall or you’ll never get anywhere.

Meanwhile, the retard who flunked school and started a trade apprenticeship at 16 is money mogging both and will be the only one still employed when the AI apocalypse takes place :lul:
retarded autist 15yo alert