Finasteride and Minoxidil

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Guys, i wanna start taking this combo. Im not balding but have small temple recession. My dad is bald and my grandpa asw so im pretty sure it affects me. How should i take it, where should I buy it?
Anyone on here is in this combo?
Seen somewhere that after some time it stops working, its true?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Finasteride is prescription only, minoxidil can be bought anywhere.
They dont stop working, you can use them for your entire life if you want to

Finasteride is prescription only, minoxidil can be bought anywhere.
They dont stop working, you can use them for your entire life if you want to
But many guys here take it without prescription i think

Literally go to a pharmacy

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
1mg fin a day to stop and delay hair loss and only use minoxidil to regrow hair. You can get fin online. It can stop working it depends on the person, if fin is not strong enough people take dutasteride along with fin so no issues there. Keep in mind the side effects although a lot of it is nocebo effect. Watch Kevin Mann on Youtube or otherwise known as Haircafe now, and prob some More Plates More Dates vids on hair loss, they give a lot good info. The Hair Loss show is also pretty good. Better to start fin early than late when most of your hair is missing. I'm NW0 but I take fin everyday, no side effects so far.

• +1
better go to your doctor and get a prescription. they do bloodwork before so you can be sure that you will not get sides

• +1
1mg fin a day to stop and delay hair loss and only use minoxidil to regrow hair. You can get fin online. It can stop working it depends on the person, if fin is not strong enough people take dutasteride along with fin so no issues there. Keep in mind the side effects although a lot of it is nocebo effect. Watch Kevin Mann on Youtube or otherwise known as Haircafe now, and prob some More Plates More Dates vids on hair loss, they give a lot good info. The Hair Loss show is also pretty good. Better to start fin early than late when most of your hair is missing. I'm NW0 but I take fin everyday, no side effects so far.

I started on minox and fin recently for prevention as I'm an oldcel even though I have great hair. Fin nuked my sex drive initially but it's fine now.

• +1
I started on minox and fin recently for prevention as I'm an oldcel even though I have great hair. Fin nuked my sex drive initially but it's fine now.
Thats good. Zinc is good for sex drive so I've been taking that although I don't think I needed it. From my research if you do experience sex drive issues then lower dose or take it less frequently as the doctors in Hair Loss show talk about, where taking 1mg 3 times a week is enough and keeps side effects to a minimum. Zinc, Tribulus Terrestris, Tongkat Ali and Maca Root (Black) all seem to help with sex drive.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and Elvisandreaa
better go to your doctor and get a prescription. they do bloodwork before so you can be sure that you will not get sides
But i think they will be bluepilled and say i dont need it

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Initially its more or less how much time bro?

I
Thats good. Zinc is good for sex drive so I've been taking that although I don't think I needed it. From my research if you do experience sex drive issues then lower dose or take it less frequently as the doctors in Hair Loss show talk about, where taking 1mg 3 times a week is enough and keeps side effects to a minimum. Zinc, Tribulus Terrestris, Tongkat Ali and Maca Root (Black) all seem to help with sex drive.
I think I will do the 3 times a week, to keep it to a minimum

Best places to order minox and fin?

Best places to order minox and fin?
I don't use minox cos I don't have any hairline recession but you can easily get it online from amazon, the brand is called Rogaine if you're in the US or Regaine if you're from the UK. I get finasteride from an online pharmacy called Dr Fox since I'm from the UK so depending where you live find an online pharmacy or get it through your GP

Do you recommend getting blood exams first?
I don't use minox cos I don't have any hairline recession but you can easily get it online from amazon, the brand is called Rogaine if you're in the US or Regaine if you're from the UK. I get finasteride from an online pharmacy called Dr Fox since I'm from the UK so depending where you live find an online pharmacy or get it through your GP

But i think they will be bluepilled and say i dont need it
yes mine said that toi u need to tell them that u want it, do bloodwork before. dont ask if you can get it, just say you want it. it will work:)

• +1