Finasteride has less side effects than alcohol

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
Incidence of patients getting ED from fin is almost 0% (1%) after placebo compared to the high numbers of drinkers that suffer from ED while drinking alcohol.

Normies will get black out drunk on the weekends, binge McDonalds, and smoke weed while frowning at guys that pin TRT test and use drugs like Dut, Fin, etc.

I am not saying that Fin doesn’t have side effects! There are many side effects from Fin such as Norwood 0 hairline, having too much sex, women becoming horny after seeing your hair, mogging saw palmetto copers, etc. but these side effects are far more manageable compared to those caused by alcohol (fat gain, ED, hangovers)

@DHTrash @max_frisch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, FrenchChad, Buci and 18 others
cope

nobody ever got permanent ED or reduced dick size by drinking alcohol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Buci, Sens, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, PointOfNoReturn and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 2268
That kind of side is giga rare
The risk of permanent penile shrinkage is not worth taking no matter how small you think it is. If that happens, your life is basically over. That's not even taking into account the other permanent side-effects aka PFS that this forum loves to deny. Risk vs reward and it's not worth it. Hair transplant until something decent comes out on the market. And no you don't need to take Fin after HT, the hairs on the back of your head are DHT resistant.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
I'm gonna stick to red light therapy for now. Not looking to hop back on fin anytime soon.

The risk of permanent penile shrinkage is not worth taking no matter how small you think it is. If that happens, your life is basically over. That's not even taking into account the other permanent side-effects aka PFS that this forum loves to deny. Risk vs reward and it's not worth it. Hair transplant until something decent comes out on the market. And no you don't need to take Fin after HT, the hairs on the back of your head are DHT resistant.
Stfu Rajdeep clean the shit off your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 8771, LightSkinNoob and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Oberyn, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Perfect less competition for me
22680.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
Never experienced any sides

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 2268 and Oberyn
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NAAMAjaLLL, PointOfNoReturn and Idontknowlol
lets be perfectly honest:

if you are below 40 and you are beyond norwood 2 your looks takes a very deep hit and beyond norwood 3 its completely over for your dating life. consequences are depression, ssri consumption and srri induced limp dick

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 8771, DHTrash and 1 other person
Yes PFS is real goys!! I have it everyday. Post finasteride shit every morning when I drink cup of coffee after taking finasteride brro

• +1
Reactions: foobar, Deleted member 8771, wateriswet and 1 other person
Yes PFS is real goys!! I have it everyday. Post finasteride shit every morning when I drink cup of coffee after taking finasteride brro
Your personal experience does not trump the vast amounts of people with side-effects and those with PFS. The FDA could claim PFS as a known risk of taking Propecia tomororow (they already have edited the known side-effects multiple times over the years to incllude depression and many more things) and you retards would still deny it and claim it's perfectly safe. You are one of 3 resident finasteride shills on this forum and start barking like a dog anytime someone mentions side-effects of that tranny drug. Would love to see your feminine face just like that delusional faggot haircafe.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Buci and Deleted member 2268
Your personal experience does not trump the vast amounts of people with side-effects and those with PFS. The FDA could claim PFS as a known risk of taking Propecia tomororow (they already have edited the known side-effects multiple times over the years to incllude depression and many more things) and you retards would still deny it and claim it's perfectly safe. You are one of 3 resident finasteride shills on this forum and start barking like a dog anytime someone mentions side-effects of that tranny drug. Would love to see your feminine face just like that delusional faggot haircafe.
Better than your pajeet shitksin face

The side effect of beind bald are ten time worse anyway

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Deleted member 8771, weebcel and 1 other person
Funny how u keep mentioning tranny drug. Yet u said in a previous post u will be hopping on topical pyrilutamide (TESTOSTERONE INHIBITOR) when clinical trials show it's safe (which it isn't, because even taken topically a small portion will go systemic and inhibit testosterone)

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Deleted member 2268
Funny how u keep mentioning tranny drug. Yet u said in a previous post u will be hopping on topical pyrilutamide (TESTOSTERONE INHIBITOR) when clinical trials show it's safe (which it isn't, because even taken topically a small portion will go systemic and inhibit testosterone)
Yes it's literally a tranny drug. I might test pyrilutamide in 2023/2024 when lots of people have tested it and spoken about the sides and their general experience, also the FDA thing which will require more indepth research. None of these drugs are safe, and even if pyril goes systemic, there is no PFS risk, atleast none that we currently know of which is always a plus compared to finasteride that can shrink your penis permanently. Also, tell that roided brainlet decadouche he's been on my ignore list for a while and to stop wasting his time replying.
You, maxfrisch and haircafe are one and the same, you shill finasteride like it's this miracle drug with no sides and anyone who says otherwise is attacked by you screeching cunts.

my cock is like 19cm so im not worried about penile shrinkage, but i guess when youre a dickcel its much more dangerous

my cock is like 19cm so im not worried about penile shrinkage, but i guess when youre a dickcel its much more dangerous
Won't matter how big you are when you have zero libido and your penis can't get hard.

Yes it's literally a tranny drug. I might test pyrilutamide in 2023/2024 when lots of people have tested it and spoken about the sides and their general experience, also the FDA thing which will require more indepth research. None of these drugs are safe, and even if pyril goes systemic, there is no PFS risk, atleast none that we currently know of which is always a plus compared to finasteride that can shrink your penis permanently. Also, tell that roided brainlet decadouche he's been on my ignore list for a while and to stop wasting his time replying.
You, maxfrisch and haircafe are one and the same, you shill finasteride like it's this miracle drug with no sides and anyone who says otherwise is attacked by you screeching cunts.
I don't "shill" finasteride. You can see my response to this thread, where I did not recommend it. There are certain cases where you can't, or at least it is not "ethical" to recommend fin, like for that guy. Either take it and accept the <0.1% risk of sides or cry when you go bald when you're 25 and get no pussy anymore cause you're a slaphead who was too pussy to take fin.

The side effects you keep mentioning like brainfog, penile shrinkage (ie "PFS") are not recognized by the medical community. I asked my hair transplant surgeon what he thought about PFS, and he literally said they consider it a joke in the medical community. He is renowned and goes to conferences. He sure knows more about it than you.

It is a miracle drug, see graph below. There exists nothing in the world right now besides fin and dut that have been proven over decades of research and experience to stop the progression of MPB.

1661869495467-png.1845087

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
I don't "shill" finasteride. You can see my response to this thread, where I did not recommend it. There are certain cases where you can't, or at least it is not "ethical" to recommend fin, like for that guy. Either take it and accept the <0.1% risk of sides or cry when you go bald when you're 25 and get no pussy anymore cause you're a slaphead who was too pussy to take fin.

The side effects you keep mentioning like brainfog, penile shrinkage (ie "PFS") are not recognized by the medical community. I asked my hair transplant surgeon what he thought about PFS, and he literally said they consider it a joke in the medical community. He is renowned and goes to conferences. He sure knows more about it than you.

It is a miracle drug, see graph below. There exists nothing in the world right now besides fin and dut that have been proven over decades of research and experience to stop the progression of MPB.

These PFS guys are like naturopaths, homeopaths etc they are not part of the medical community. Just retards sitting there with their fortune wheel advising ppl to take saw palmetto

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, wateriswet and DHTrash

Let me guess, next you'll say all those tens of thousands of people are schizophrenic or all working together in some elaborate scheme to sue MERCK and make money? This is exactly what i'm talking about, anyone who refuses to even acknowledge those side-effects exist is not to be taken seriously in my eyes. The % risk is something we can argue about since there's no real way to get any accurate number but to say it doesn't exist or it's not recognized by the medical community is ridiculous. Whether it's your hair transplant surgeon or some clueless doctor, the sides/PFS are very obviously real and i can't believe that the argument of whether it's real is even a thing. It would be a miracle drug if there was no risk of PFS/life ruining side-effects. People have committed suicide over PFS but i'm sure it was all in their head right? Also, your post about that 15 year old kid, what exactly am i supposed to see here? that you didn't recommend Fin which doesn't make you a shill? You shill it every single time and in one very obvious case where even a retard wouldn't recommend it to a 15 year old since he's barely hit puberty, you think this is evidence that you don't relentlessly shill this tranny drug without ever acknowledging the risks. There is no point discussing this with you any further, your mind is made up and it's obviously not going to be changed and neither is mine.
One last thing - the FDA is a joke, just because they won't acknowledge PFS or other severe side-effects, doesn't mean they don't exist. This is the same FDA that approved oxycontin and caused one of the biggest drug epidemics in the states and many other drugs that ruined countless lives. The FDA is a joke and not to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Buci
Let me guess, next you'll say all those tens of thousands of people are schizophrenic or all working together in some elaborate scheme to sue MERCK and make money? This is exactly what i'm talking about, anyone who refuses to even acknowledge those side-effects exist is not to be taken seriously in my eyes. The % risk is something we can argue about since there's no real way to get any accurate number but to say it doesn't exist or it's not recognized by the medical community is ridiculous. Whether it's your hair transplant surgeon or some clueless doctor, the sides/PFS are very obviously real and i can't believe that the argument of whether it's real is even a thing. It would be a miracle drug if there was no risk of PFS/life ruining side-effects. People have committed suicide over PFS but i'm sure it was all in their head right? Also, your post about that 15 year old kid, what exactly am i supposed to see here? that you didn't recommend Fin which doesn't make you a shill? You shill it every single time and in one very obvious case where even a retard wouldn't recommend it to a 15 year old since he's barely hit puberty, you think this is evidence that you don't relentlessly shill this tranny drug without ever acknowledging the risks. There is no point discussing this with you any further, your mind is made up and it's obviously not going to be changed and neither is mine.
Suck a dick cuck over for you

Let me guess, next you'll say all those tens of thousands of people are schizophrenic or all working together in some elaborate scheme to sue MERCK and make money?
Yes. If they can pull off what they did with the (((Vaccine))) on such a global level, then this is a cakewalk for them lol. Especially so because it's all on the internet. With a botnet you can just make tens of thousands of unique accounts with different IP addresses posting misinformation on the internet. You must be really gullible if you don't believe influential people scheme behind the scenes with the goal of making money.