BOOM

+
IMG 20200516 233246

This is from the 800$ book about aesthetic procedures

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1464 and OOGABOOGA
wait wtf? i thought this destroyed collagen?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4804, a.i.ngel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, OOGABOOGA, randomvanish and 1 other person
Finasteride will make u a cuckold

balding is the kiss of death

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, anthropology pill, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
Not worth it

Keep coping.In the study i linked,they speak about how honokiol help anti aging for men.But they say Finasteride is 100 more potent than honokiol
Anti-aging? :lul::lul::lul: Cognitive decline and memory loss isn't a sign of anti-aging.

View attachment 410143

Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5264352/
There are always study who are not in the same wave length about a product...
Accutane...
For example one study will say "X is good",the other will say" X is bad".It's just science man,there are too many variables.And we don't care about brain tbh.Looks>Brain

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Fuuuuurk I’m getting Q10 seems legit

OddGrimGermanspaniel size restricted

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Of course it's an anti-aging, it stops balding - #1 sign of aging.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1849
Lol minoxidil? That shit ravaged my skin and made me look like a dried up prune. Never again.

Fin will give you child like skin in texture, but saggy.
You will basically age like women in terms of skin, which is bad.
I rather have my shit texture but not saggy
I actually look like a man at least, while you are cope cucking. Texture (pores) do hardly matter anyways if you are man enough to grow a beard
The evidence that androgens age better than anything else is so obvious that you have to delude dourself big time to think anything else

now imagine fucking 70% of your most potent one

jfl tbh

men on fin age like milk buddy boyo
I know 3 personally, who were chadlites and are now high e cucks and definitely below me in any hierarchy, despite my norwood
Jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Fin will give you child like skin in texture, but saggy.
You will basically age like women in terms of skin, which is bad.
I rather have my shit texture but not saggy
I actually look like a man at least, while you are cope cucking. Texture (pores) do hardly matter anyways if you are man enough to grow a beard
The evidence that androgens age better than anything else is so obvious that you have to delude dourself big time to think anything else

now imagine fucking 70% of your most potent one

jfl tbh

men on fin age like milk buddy boyo
I know 3 personally, who were chadlites and are now high e cucks and definitely below me in any hierarchy, despite my norwood
Jfl
Cope,you norwooded rat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Ethan Cúnt, Deleted member 6824 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, anthropology pill and Deleted member 1849
A book you can see in the private section
idk what you mean. private section? i do remember someone posting a link to this book a long time ago, i just never saved it.

idk what you mean. private section? i do remember someone posting a link to this book a long time ago, i just never saved it.
The Art of Aesthetic Surgery: Three Volume Set, Second Edition [3187 pages] [895$]
On the best of the best section

• +1
Reactions: bossman
Fin AND minoxidil for anti-aging?? What a joke.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and anthropology pill
studies have also been proven to be fake (regarding fin)
proven

jfl @ this cope

jfl @ not having enough common sense to realize that surpressing 70% of your most androgenic hormone is bad for you

i can not even comprehend this level of stupidity

if at least you were saying that this is bad but you do it anyways to save hair, jfl

you are COPING hard fincels

meanwhile you mire all conspiracy theories that doubt any form of authority. keep getting cucked by pharma while celebrities on fin AND TRT are laughing about the cucking you do to yourselfes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
  • JFL
Reactions: anthropology pill
Elon Musk is likely on finasteride.
his cognitive decline is insane ever since
he can not formulate any sentence without thinking for 15s inbetween, despite very high base iq. english is my 3rd language and I speak it more fluently than him despite not even having opportunity to speak it. LMAO
dementia in 5 years
sunken eyes are definitely a result of fin, as is the saggy/lifeless skin
over for him
at least he has nice, small pores excluding his forehead, right? jfl

dude should have test maxxed and gotten a wig, and he would be praised by this forum as a demigod

fincels on suicide watch :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
proven

jfl @ this cope

jfl @ not having enough common sense to realize that surpressing 70% of your most androgenic hormone is bad for you

if at least you were saying that this is bad but you do it anyways to save hair, jfl

meanwhile you mire all conspiracy theories that doubt any form of authority. keep getting cucked by pharma while celebrities on fin AND TRT are laughing about the cucking you do to yourselfes
You are coping because u can't use it. Its always the case. Why do you care so much? :feelshmm:

You are coping because u can't use it. Its always the case. Why do you care so much? :feelshmm:

so accepting to go bald and shaving it off is cope? jfl
I care because people ruin their lifes with it, as evident by propeciahalp, hackstasis and other forums

I wish everyone the best in keeping their hair, it is an important characteristic. I wish I had mine, as it would make me chad(let).
I am not coping buddy. You are :)

what I speak expresses my honest opinion/experience/observation of fin usage

proven

jfl @ this cope

Lol I was taking Fin and Dut while on TRT when I was in my early 20s and still had sides. Can't imagine without TRT.

Lol I was taking Fin and Dut while on TRT when I was in my early 20s and still had sides. Can't imagine without TRT.
exactly
the ones who get no sides are low androgens anyways
they are fucked with and without hair, lets be honest here

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Guys,without hair you are nothing,keep coping

screenshot_20200504_123255-jpg.37722

high DHT beast

vs

screenshot_20200504_123509-jpg.37723

Cucked fin user with Zero DHT

which one looks better?

• +1
Reactions: Dog face and Germania
i might be retarded but are they suggesting minoxidil is good for anti aging purposes when its clearly been studied it has a negative effect on collagen synthesis ?

Last edited:
i might be retarded but are they suggesting minoxidil is good for anti aging purposes when its clearly been studied it has a negative effect on collagen synthesis ?

Yeah man i know it's weird,but when they speak about anti aging it's not just about collagen i think...

Yeah man i know it's weird,but when they speak about anti aging it's not just about collagen i think...

yeah probably misread it they were probably talking about the whole aspect of looking younger. Btw read that study :Modulating testosterone pathway: a new strategy to tackle male skin aging?

and they're basically telling that free testosterone is positive when it comes to anti aging and we should be looking into increasing free test and inhibit aromatase ( so test won't convert to oestrogen) and we should be inhibiting dht aswell .

It seem weird to me since oestrogen are supposed to be good for skin.

or maybe i'm too low iq to understand

his cognitive decline is insane ever since
he can not formulate any sentence without thinking for 15s inbetween, despite very high base iq. english is my 3rd language and I speak it more fluently than him despite not even having opportunity to speak it. LMAO
dementia in 5 years

sunken eyes are definitely a result of fin, as is the saggy/lifeless skin
over for him
at least he has nice, small pores excluding his forehead, right? jfl

dude should have test maxxed and gotten a wig, and he would be praised by this forum as a demigod

fincels on suicide watch :feelskek:

@Goblin this might be the most retarded comment I’ve ever seen on this site

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and anthropology pill