Finasteride is not enough to preserve temples

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Lot of people worry about the fin sides but even worse is when this shit doesn’t work and you need to hop on DUT to nuke the DHT and then some topical anti androgen like RU To stop scalp dht and T From destroying your hair.

This is especially true for the hairline and temple region because the hairs there are just so sensitive to dht. Really brutal. Over tbh:blackpill::feelswhy:

For early baldingcels, like those in their early 20s, it’s really fuckingg brutal for you because it seems very likely that you will need to be very proactive to stop this shit.

On the bright side there are options available to try and hopefully let u keep your hair until past your prime.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lorsss, EdwardCullen, SOS-Sonic and 6 others
longterm ur right

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and .👽.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
there was a study that revealed that people with crown hairloss respond better to fin
or maybe it was minox, i cant recall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 4416, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 1 other person
there was a study that revealed that people with crown hairloss respond better to fin
just hear subliminals bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, volcelfatcel and Going2KillMyself
it depends. Like most things in life.

My temples were the first to start receding. Some people can do fine with just fin though.

• +1
If it's so bad, RU + fin, fuck dut. Adding RU instead of nuking yourself with DUT is much better unless you are running pro bodybuilder tier anabolic doses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 4416, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Fin is like a water gun fighting a Forrest fire for aggressive baldcels. You can’t win with it alone
If I've had good regrowth with fin only is that a good sign?

• +1
This is correct The hair on the crown tends to respond to fin better than the front. It’s stronger generally
just hear subliminals bro
No idea what this is, sounds like cope
it depends. Like most things in life.

My temples were the first to start receding. Some people can do fine with just fin though.
This is good to hear then but unfortunately I think the number of men who begin losing frontal hair fast and young are probably worse responders to fin than the older group with crown loss

If it's so bad, RU + fin, fuck dut. Adding RU instead of nuking yourself with DUT is much better unless you are running pro bodybuilder tier anabolic doses
it depends on what the issue is. If it’s the DHT, then the DUT will help a lot. But if it’s the scalp T, then RU will help for that. It’s hard to say.

Dut sides are not really that more common than fin tho. I looked at the studies
If I've had good regrowth with fin only is that a good sign?
This is really good news. How long have u been on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
This is correct The hair on the crown tends to respond to fin better than the front. It’s stronger generally

No idea what this is, sounds like cope

This is good to hear then but unfortunately I think the number of men who begin losing frontal hair fast and young are probably worse responders to fin than the older group with crown loss

it depends on what the issue is. If it’s the DHT, then the DUT will help a lot. But if it’s the scalp T, then RU will help for that. It’s hard to say.

Dut sides are not really that more common than fin tho. I looked at the studies

This is really good news. How long have u been on it
4 months
Ff   Copy
IMG 20210418 084312   Copy

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Going2KillMyself
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and thecel
@MarkCorrigan
So far so good. But the lighting is different. Wait 6-12 months and re evaluate. Keep an eye out for sides too. I’ve been on it for like a year now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
My hairline started receding early but not too aggressively. I’m maybe nw2 rn at 21 but I was like 1.5 at 19. On fin, needling weekly, minox, starting ru today. It should all be enough to stop most future loss. If not then fuck it, dut. If I don’t regrow my temples and hairline then fuck it, small transplant.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Going2KillMyself, thecel and 1 other person
My hairline started receding early but not too aggressively. I’m maybe nw2 rn at 21 but I was like 1.5 at 19. On fin, needling weekly, minox, starting ru today. It should all be enough to stop most future loss. If not then fuck it, dut. If I don’t regrow my temples and hairline then fuck it, small transplant.
Same tbh. Going to begin needling soon. With a dr pen

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 9670
Where did you get your RU and what’s your vehicle?