finasteride makes you a soy-boy (with proof)

givemeheight

givemeheight

Silver
Watch the videos of haircafe. The dude sounds like a chimp now. He sounded much more manly and deeper voiced before he went on finasteride. You can literally hear a steady increase in his voicepitch during the years he takes finasteride.

Watch this for example (in the beginnng of taking finasteride):

or (few years in):

And a new one (how he sounds nowadays after taking finasteride for 5+years):

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with his audio quality. You can cleary hear how the raspyness in his voice went completely away. He sounds gayish, even the way he speaks and emphasis sounds gay.

This is what a vegan diet + finasteride will do to you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air, Roquefort, wsada and 3 others
True
Which is why saint casanova takes it
He’s a vegan too

True
Which is why saint casanova takes it
He’s a vegan too
fucking brutal. Probably any guy that hops on finasteride will be a emasculated faggot in some years

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
fucking brutal. Probably any guy that hops on finasteride will be a emasculated faggot in some years
@Saint Casanova Likes being a faggot though
Over for estrogencels

Sounds exactly the same

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69, ezio6, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Do you think Ashton Kutcher who was on Dutasteride for 10+ years sounds gay aswell? Jfl you anti-fin people are really weird

This post is what schizophrenia will do to you.

• +1
Reactions: Messar, Roquefort, Alucard69 and 3 others
Yeah having a soyboy voice is way worse than being a bald egg headed freak that girls run away from with disgust.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, N1666, Roquefort and 2 others
Without hair it's not like you're gonna get the chance to use a "chad voice" around any women 😂

In all fairness hair cafe is and has always been an emotionally unstable pussy which is why he had those meltdowns

Watch the videos of haircafe. The dude sounds like a chimp now. He sounded much more manly and deeper voiced before he went on finasteride. You can literally hear a steady increase in his voicepitch during the years he takes finasteride.

or (few years in):

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with his audio quality. You can cleary hear how the raspyness in his voice went completely away. He sounds gayish, even the way he speaks and emphasis sounds gay.

Last one sounds the same as the first one but the middle one sounds like a chink

or (few years in):

Voice doesn’t matter too much. Look at David Beckham and how weak his voice is.

He looks the same and kept his hair, that’s what matters.

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger
Yeah having a soyboy voice is way worse than being a bald egg headed freak that girls run away from with disgust.
Yeah i rather be effaminate soy boy twink than bald. Maybe if i looked like Meeks

Voice is cope for manlets trying to sound tall. @Amnesia 's voice mogs. Ive sent voice notes in which i sound like him with the lil trembling in the voice, sounding insecure, kinda like Rehab Room, and women have said they fell in love w my voice, simply bc they liked my looks.