Finasteride sides

Mio

Mio

Master
There are way too many people on the internet reporting sides on fin

I also talked to my barber today about hopping on fin and he said that of the 3 or so clients that were on fin they all had some kind of ED

I think way more than 1% get sides on fin despite what people like haircafe say, but only a very few # of people get sides strong enough to make them quit ASAP

Most of the rest either just plow through them or get sides years down the line which is why there are people who say they've taken it for 1-2 years and had no sides, they either don't care about watery sperm or they just haven't crashed yet

I think I'm gonna stick with minoxidil + derma roller for now until pyrilutamide becomes mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and TsarTsar444
Fin sides are a joke
Most people have turbo shitty diets and wonder why their erection quality drops on fin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Every person i talked to who took Finasteride at least had watery semen side effect which btw is a bad sign, how your cum looks is directly correlated to how high quality your hormones are

Fin sides are a joke
Most people have turbo shitty diets and wonder why their erection quality drops on fin
Even if you get it, what's the point of having erection if you won't be using it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Every person i talked to who took Finasteride at least had watery semen side effect which btw is a bad sign, how your cum looks is directly correlated to how high quality your hormones are
With the diet you follow and state of your health you would get severe sides. Your hormones are fucked you are a guy with terrible acne approaching mid 20s

Fin sides are a joke
Even if you get it, what's the point of having erection if you won't be using it
Are any of you on fin? If so how long have you been taking it and what's your dose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Are any of you on fin? If so how long have you been taking it and what's your dose
Yes im 1.2 years taking fin and no sides and great results

With the diet you follow and state of your health you would get severe sides. Your hormones are fucked you are a guy with terrible acne approaching mid 20s
I barely get acne now tho, i just stopped dairy and limited bread as much as possible, stopped using perfume or fresh laundry on my face and now my face is 80% better then a year ago

I barely get acne now tho, i just stopped dairy and limited bread as much as possible, stopped using perfume or fresh laundry on my face and now my face is 80% better then a year ago
Good for you
Slowly realizing that animal products are poison, its good

i mean don't they advice to stop taking it when trying to conceive?