Finasteride Tingle

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
So I posted my suifuel thread earlier about how my hair looked like shit (it does tbh) but I'm seeing a couple silver linings now, one is that it looks better wet than it used to, another is I have 0 fin sides even after upping my dosage this week out of laziness, and the last one (I think) is that my scalp has been tingling for the past 26 hours or so.
Basically last night my scalp felt irritated so I pulled out a bristle boar brush and scraped the top pretty good. As I did so I ripped a flurry of dandruff off my scalp despite the fact that lately I've had almost none due to Niz use. I then noticed something weird - using the BBB actually hurt. It didn't used to, it used to be using it on the sides and back of my head would get a pain response but using it on the top would not, I could go pretty hard without feeling pain. Last night I couldn't even really dig in that much without it hurting. After brushing the dandruff out I looked at my hair for another 10 minutes in the mirror and went to bed.
Woke up and my scalp is tingling. All throughout my day I feel it constantly, just a light tingle all across my scalp. I lightly trace the tips of my fingers across it and I feel the sensation. Tbh it feels pretty good, like my scalp is loose and free. This morning I used Niz and not a lot of hair fell in the shower which was a big relief.
Do you guys think this tingle is related to fin and is a good sign? Is sensitivity returning to my scalp? Does this maybe indicate progress or growth?

Bro Fr u think any body gonna read that

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood