Finasteride was cucking my puberty

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
I was on Jew pills for 4 months ever since I hopped off the kike pills not only have I been growing a beard I also have been getting taller. JFL at the Jews bro fucking niggers fuck those faggots I will fight and kill every last Zionist nigger and free Palestine
BE7FA17E D6D2 4F96 B432 F2483B63AEAA
894540DB CEF5 4B03 B223 3080A3AACA0C
F7610892 E3A2 4C6E A839 91E4C618FE6B
6C182893 95F0 4C1D 91E4 FF33E6B72534
21D7CD7C 68E3 4267 BA26 1E8E8DB35028
2A579042 D978 4B3B BA61 D91E6DF14307
B30C38E7 8065 48F7 BC0D 504AD67961FD
BE7FA17E D6D2 4F96 B432 F2483B63AEAA

Crazy man, nobody was making you take them tho, most people here recommend not taking it during puberty. It could have even helped by re- sensitising your androgen receptor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Zeta ascended and hebbewem
Who told you to take it during puberty lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Void, Deleted member 4209 and 3 others
Who told you to take it during puberty lmao
jewish doctor said it was safe jfl why did i believe that cock sucker nigger faggot!?!?!?!?

I've been on fin since 19 nearly 1 year now and my face has been changing still tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 3123
What was your Norwood and did it get worse?
my hair loss wasn't even that bad (JFL) was just insecure because i was browsing psl forums all day. RN i have a mature hairline. I thought it was NW0 or death JFL
I've been on fin since 19 nearly 1 year now and my face has been changing still tbh.
jUST WAIT UNTIL YOU TURN 25 WITH A SMALL DICK AND A FULL HEAD OF HAIR BUT NO SEXUAL DRIVE TO IMPREGNATE A FEMALE AND FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY! IM NOT SAYING FINASTERIDE IS BAD BUT TO TAKE IT WHEN YOUR A TEENAGER IS A BAD IDEA! JFLF U CANT EVEN BUY ALCOHOL AND YOUR CUCKING YOUR DHT

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
jUST WAIT UNTIL YOU TURN 25 WITH A SMALL DICK AND A FULL HEAD OF HAIR BUT NO SEXUAL DRIVE TO IMPREGNATE A FEMALE AND FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY! IM NOT SAYING FINASTERIDE IS BAD BUT TO TAKE IT WHEN YOUR A TEENAGER IS A BAD IDEA! JFLF U CANT EVEN BUY ALCOHOL AND YOUR CUCKING YOUR DHT
Ok let me just rope with the norwood 4 I'd have by now at 20.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Ok let me just rope with the norwood 4 I'd have by now at 20.
I mean yeah that’s true but if I was in your shoes I’d take fin Monday,Wednesday,Friday until I’m 23/25

I mean yeah that’s true but if I was in your shoes I’d take fin Monday,Wednesday,Friday until I’m 23/25
Lowering the fin dose does NOTHING....
This is low IQ thinking.
The DHT inhibition doesn't decrease all that much, so why would you expect sides to be lower?
Because of online anecdotes? Well then you can confirm that many of the sides are mentally derived if you believe that....

My dick works fine, and will continue to work just as good.
Fin doomsday niggas will always tell me otherwise because they are jealous of my guaranteed hair loss recovery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Griffith and Deleted member 2587
Lowering the fin dose does NOTHING....
This is low IQ thinking.
The DHT doesn't decrease all that much, so why would you expect sides to be lower?
Because of online anecdotes? Well then you can confirm that many of the sides are mentally derived if you believe that....

My dick works fine, and will continue to work just as good.
Doomsday niggas will always tell me otherwise because they are jealous of my guaranteed hair loss recovery.
Bro I know u got no sides. I got no sides when I was on it too. I’m just saying be careful. I already told u once I’m 23/24 I’m gonna be feasting finasteride daily jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Bro I know u got no sides. I got no sides when I was on it too. I’m just saying be careful. I already told u once I’m 23/24 I’m gonna be feasting finasteride daily jfl
Do you actually have measurements of you getitng taller? Legit ones? No cherrypicking/bias? I seriously doubt it.

People on here take mk677 for 2 weeks and claim their nose visually increased in size jfl...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Do you actually have measurements of you getitng taller? Legit ones? No cherrypicking/bias? I seriously doubt it.

People on here take mk677 for 2 weeks and claim their nose visually increased in size jfl...
I know I got taller cause my friends who were my height I’m now taller. They pointed it out not me jfl. Anyways DHT is proven to be important during puberty. So your telling me when I was shutting 70% of my dht for 4 months then I magically stop and now my puberty ha started up again. No placebo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
How old are you why, in the world were you taking them during puberty just lol

If I was that young I'd honestly try every single other option asap. For example dermaroll, castor oil, even peppermint oil (dht inhibitor but topical), massage etc

im reporting u to the jidf

311.png

How old are you why, in the world were you taking them during puberty just lol

If I was that young I'd honestly try every single other option asap. For example dermaroll, castor oil, even peppermint oil (dht inhibitor but topical), massage etc