Finasteride while on steroids

chasing aesthetics

chasing aesthetics

Bronze
I was thinking of doing one cycle, and was wondering how much hair loss can realistically happen on a 2 month cycle 300mg a week of test.

I understand that finasteride doesnt negate the effect fully. But taking finasteride while running gear is certainly better than running gear alone.

How much side effects can really happen by just 2 months? No tren or some shit like that.

As far as i understand long term use for steroids is when the side effect really kick in.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I am interested in info on this too im going to run a cycle this year will probably hop on fin with RU

• +1

Finasteride while on steroids​

lmao what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343
It's simple. It will decrease 5alpha reductase conversion of T -> DHT, but it will concurrently increase aromatization of T -> E. So you are more likely to get estrogenic side effects, but your overall T will be higher and DHT will be lowered.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343 and Deleted member 7725
N0886.jpg

You shouldn't need Fin if your hair is not shedding already.

a knowledgeable YouTuber said 300mg T and 1mg Fin SHOULD help with hairloss. you should also use RU with it against the hairloss coming from T. but its just Theory who knows how your body will react

• +1
N0886.jpg

You shouldn't need Fin if your hair is not shedding already.
I take fin just to be sure. I would kill myself i went bald. So Finasteride is life insurance for me.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
It's simple. It will decrease 5alpha reductase conversion of T -> DHT, but it will concurrently increase aromatization of T -> E. So you are more likely to get estrogenic side effects, but your overall T will be higher and DHT will be lowered.
When people say something is "simple" regarding complex systems with room for a lot of unknown third variables a like to take what they say with a grain of salt.

you dont need fin or roids all u need is purple heroin my friend you will mogging everyone with ur 6% body fat

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Its a necessity to take finasteride on steroids tbh. And if you're prone to balding, you should use a topical anti androgen and stick to compounds that aren't very androgenic

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, oldcelloser and Deleted member 7725
Or, just don't go down that rabbit hole and stay natty. It might be for the better tbh....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, SubhumanCurrycel, Solidcoin and 1 other person
Don't generalize any combination between finasteride and "gear". If you use testosterone, then finasteride will inhibit conversion to DHT and help mitigate hair loss. If you combine nandrolone and finasteride, you will inhibit conversion of nandrolone to a less androgenic metabolite, and this will be very dangerous for your hairline. For any other AAS I know of, finasteride doesn't matter.

Or, just don't go down that rabbit hole and stay natty. It might be for the better tbh....
If I had a thousand lifetimes to spare, I would have considered going natty in maybe one of them.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prettyboy and CupOfCoffee
If I had a thousand lifetimes to spare, I would have considered going natty in maybe one of them.
Same same. Roids are awesome tbh

I've blasted all sorts of dumb shit and never receeded. For some, 300mg test would annihilate their hair in weeks. Test the waters, have fin on hand and be ready to stop

There is no point in roiding just for 2 months, it will do more harm than good

You either stay natty, or you blast and cruise for as long as you can

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Don't generalize any combination between finasteride and "gear". If you use testosterone, then finasteride will inhibit conversion to DHT and help mitigate hair loss. If you combine nandrolone and finasteride, you will inhibit conversion of nandrolone to a less androgenic metabolite, and this will be very dangerous for your hairline. For any other AAS I know of, finasteride doesn't matter.
Do you use fin with test?

Roiding for 2 months than going off is going to be more of a pain in the ass than if you just did it natty.