Finasteridecels GTFIH

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
Are the side effects bullshit? Is PFS bullshit? What has been your experience?

I am only 22 years old losing so much hair wtf my desk is always full of hair. What’s the deal with minoxidil? I’ve seen multiple users here saying minox is very bad for your skin etc. What the fuck am I left with then? RU? not so tempted to use a literally unresearched substance tbh

To chose being a Ken doll over a baldcel.

Now you decide.

Just dont think about the side effects. You have no other choice. Take this shit and forget about it. The side effect of baldness are gigantic, it affects your friends, sexlife, career, work, how people treat and respect you. Just 100% of your social life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vergil.is, Deleted member 685, oldcell and 5 others
To chose being a Ken doll over a baldcel.

Now you decide.
What?
Just dont think about the side effects. You have no other choice. Take this shit and forget about it. The side effect of baldness are gigantic, it affects your friends, sexlife, career, work, how people treat and respect you. Just 100% of your social life.
Yeah but sides are REAL

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
Possibly Slowed down my hairloss. Certainly no regrowth (taking for 15 months).
Makes me laugh when some NW4 thinks he'll take it and get his HW1 back lol. Most people get zero regrowth, especially on the hairline+temples.
Sides effects - Gave me super watery semen and slightly painful ejaculation. I could live with both

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Deleted member 2587 and National Rodgerism
Just shave it and grow a stubble tbh, stressing this much about it will make you get serious health problems. After you make enough money go to EE or Turkey and get a hairtranslant

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2095
The side effects are real but not all that bad in my experience. it messes with your hormonal balance, you WILL get side effects, if you don't then that straight up means the drug is not working, it works by lowering your DHT, slowing MPB is just one of the effects of that

i switched to dutasteride because while fin slowed my balding well i wanted regrowth which fin doesn't really give except in the luckiest cases, same with dut but the odds are better. still have a huge hard dick etc. semen is def more watery though, i'd work on counteracting that more if anyone was ognna see it any time soon lol

once my dut has fully hit its stride i will see where it gets me and if i'm a candidate for a good hair transplant result and if not, hair system

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and LordNorwood
I haven't gotten any sides yet. Been on it for about a month.

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet

I am only 22 years old losing so much hair wtf my desk is always full of hair. What’s the deal with minoxidil? I’ve seen multiple users here saying minox is very bad for your skin etc. What the fuck am I left with then? RU? not so tempted to use a literally unresearched substance tbh
well finasteride is a 1 in 10 chance for side effects. Sometimes these effects are permanent. RU also has side effects, but they are similar to side effects you could find with something like minoxidil. You could consider an expensive option such as Tricomin. Some say Nizoral a-d works... but it really only helps dandruff... kinda frys the hair itself. In the end we are just waiting for stem cell therapy to become a thing. Could always just graft.. but that's about $7.50 per graft.
The side effects are real but not all that bad in my experience. it messes with your hormonal balance, you WILL get side effects, if you don't then that straight up means the drug is not working, it works by lowering your DHT, slowing MPB is just one of the effects of that

i switched to dutasteride because while fin slowed my balding well i wanted regrowth which fin doesn't really give except in the luckiest cases, same with dut but the odds are better. still have a huge hard dick etc. semen is def more watery though, i'd work on counteracting that more if anyone was ognna see it any time soon lol

once my dut has fully hit its stride i will see where it gets me and if i'm a candidate for a good hair transplant result and if not, hair system
I've heard that hair systems are really hard to deal with and anxiety inducing wondering when and if it will fall.

RU58841 has the same effects and sides of finasteride because RU penetrate the blood vessels and is sent to prostate and testicles to DHT productions

Reading all of this shit makes me pray to not go bald tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Possibly Slowed down my hairloss. Certainly no regrowth (taking for 15 months).
Makes me laugh when some NW4 thinks he'll take it and get his HW1 back lol. Most people get zero regrowth, especially on the hairline+temples.
Sides effects - Gave me super watery semen and slightly painful ejaculation. I could live with both
This. I have always had a high set subhuman hairline that has recently started receding on the sides so for me taking fin it's pointless even without the sides effects. Best bet is a custom hair system.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel

Depends on your lifestyle. If you're a prety boy, used to bamg stacies and allow yourself to go bald (like I did) then hair loss is going to have severe side effects regardless of fin, cause balding basically kills that. I have no sides on fin. Unless you live in a place like California and have a strong jaw like Statham you don't have that much to worry about. In any other case lit the beacons.

This. I have always had a high set subhuman hairline that has recently started receding on the sides so for me taking fin it's pointless even without the sides effects. Best bet is a custom hair system.
Yeah, i'm currently torn between hair system and transplant.
I hate the idea of wearing a wig, but they look amazing. Probably better than any transplant ever could.
Main concern would be whether the hairline (plastic or lace) is actually visible when someone gets super close to your face.

I'm still actually leaning towards a transplant and today have spoken to Dr. Cinik and another clinic. Hate the idea of basically looking WORSE for a long time, though (Shaved head stage. Also the point where the transplanted hair sheds). It's a very slow process. Not to mention that I'm very weary of how good the average transplant actually is!! Lots of results I was looking at today look way to low density and 'whispy' ;(

Yeah, i'm currently torn between hair system and transplant.
I hate the idea of wearing a wig, but they look amazing. Probably better than any transplant ever could.
Main concern would be whether the hairline (plastic or lace) is actually visible when someone gets super close to your face.

I'm still actually leaning towards a transplant and today have spoken to Dr. Cinik and another clinic. Hate the idea of basically looking WORSE for a long time, though (Shaved head stage. Also the point where the transplanted hair sheds). It's a very slow process. Not to mention that I'm very weary of how good the average transplant actually is!! Lots of results I was looking at today look way to low density and 'whispy' ;(
I will personally choose a hair system simply because HT cannot give you the density natural healthy hair has + you will have to take the dead willy pill anyway in order to prevent further balding, although I want a HT but only for getting strong temple points. High tier custom hair system + HT for temple points = ASCENSION

Got to draw more attention to this truth
Side effects of balding are what I'm truly afraid of, not the sides of hairloss meds
I will personally choose a hair system simply because HT cannot give you the density natural healthy hair has + you will have to take the dead willy pill anyway in order to prevent further balding, although I want a HT but only for getting strong temple points. High tier custom hair system + HT for temple points = ASCENSION
Have you seen density packing HTs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Got to draw more attention to this truth
Side effects of balding are what I'm truly afraid of, not the sides of hairloss meds

Have you seen density packing HTs?
Going bald would be the worst tbh. My front is thinning a lot currently. Doctor diagnosed diffuse thinning androgenic alopecia. He offered me finasteride and minox but I’m unsure what to do

Going bald would be the worst tbh. My front is thinning a lot currently. Doctor diagnosed diffuse thinning androgenic alopecia. He offered me finasteride and minox but I’m unsure what to do
I'm in a similar situation. I hopped on fin a month or so ago and I'm glad I did. No sides. I think I may have just hit fin sheds but my hair looks better than it has in weeks.

I'm in a similar situation. I hopped on fin a month or so ago and I'm glad I did. No sides. I think I may have just hit fin sheds but my hair looks better than it has in weeks.
How old r u

How old r u
24. I should add too that I take I-3-C to counter possible estrogen rise from fin which in theory should mitigate a lot of side effects. To give credit where credit is due I got the idea from @SquareChinOrDeath who I believe has been running dut alongside 4 to 600 mg of I-3-C a day for almost a year now with no side effects.