Finastride Side Effects

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
How likely am I to end up with ED/ Gyno? Dedsrs I've tried searching online but I see conflicting answers. I REALLY don't want Gyno.

@....

I have gyno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Just take AI's too

ED is more likely than gyno

Dont take its a lie

Depends on multiple factors if your estrogen is naturally high (high body fat)
Or your lifestyle induces estrogen

Then it’s more likely you will experience sides
Still the chance is really low. Only those who experience sides cry loud in the web and the rest continue with their life never looking back.

Also you can always lower the dosage

If you have estrogen dominance (high estrogen/low progesterone), then you'll have higher chances of getting Gyno

im not shitting you, i was on topical finasteride for 1.5 months and had a limp dick, mild gyno and no libido. the gyno stayed for a few months, dick and libido went back after 1-2 weeks

im a healthy young guy with 12-15% bodyfat (always got a visible six pack ever since i remember) and go to the gym 5x a week. my muscle buildings genetics are top tier too

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
im not shitting you, i was on topical finasteride for 1.5 months and had a limp dick, mild gyno and no libido. the gyno stayed for a few months, dick and libido went back after 1-2 weeks

im a healthy young guy with 12-15% bodyfat (always got a visible six pack ever since i remember) and go to the gym 5x a week. my muscle buildings genetics are top tier too
Oh I don't mind limp dick tbh I hate high sex drive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Oh I don't mind limp dick tbh I hate high sex drive
so whats the point being on this forum then? if girls arent ur goal why even need hair?

so whats the point being on this forum then? if girls arent ur goal why even need hair?
Girls? Who said anything about girls? I just wanna look good to boost my ego.

• +1
Reactions: madcap88