Find a blackpilled therapist that can explain to your parents how you need cosmetic procedures

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
This could be a way to get free cosmetic surgery, explain to the therapist how your entire life is ruined and you have no future without looking like a certain image and you need them to explain to your parents that it’s necessary to improve your wellbeing and happiness.

Of course there will be bluepilled ones but it’s important to find a blackpilled one, I’m sure there is at least one out there that can help.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: looks>books, DeadTrees, AustinCutler and 4 others
then you find out not even surgeries can fix you sub5 ass

but then he tells your parents about you autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cadee, looks>books and tata
then you find out not even surgeries can fix you sub5 ass
Not true, a recessed jawline can turn a model into an incel. Depends on the base.

Jawline can literally change your identity depending on the person.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeadTrees and goo25
Not true, a recessed jawline can turn a model into an incel. Depends on the base.

Jawline can literally change your identity depending on the person.
ya

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
This could be a way to get free cosmetic surgery, explain to the therapist how your entire life is ruined and you have no future without looking like a certain image and you need them to explain to your parents that it’s necessary to improve your wellbeing and happiness.

Of course there will be bluepilled ones but it’s important to find a blackpilled one, I’m sure there is at least one out there that can help.
This could go extremely wrong if he goes rogue on your ass

>blackpilled
>therapist

my guy you are better off playing the lotto, winning and then getting the surgeries u need

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Kenickie, niqfan625 and 1 other person
>blackpilled
>therapist

my guy you are better off playing the lotto, winning and then getting the surgeries u need
Lol you can manipulate the situation depending on the therapist.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
A
>blackpilled
>therapist

And it takes months to even meet him till the appointment

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and <6PSLcel
This could go extremely wrong if he goes rogue on your ass
True but then you could find another therapist until one works then setup an appointment with your parents JFL.

Back when I was younger I used to obsess over my jaw and how I need surgery to fix it, but all that did was just add BDD to my diagnosis.

When I started going bald, I started to talk about that, but my family kept saying its all in my head, and when I told my friends they said the same thing too, so I ended up believing it must be my mental health or possibly thinning caused by the anti-depressants.

Eventually it got to the point where people were pointing out that I was going bald, which means it's very hard to reverse balding once it's visible to others.

TL;DR:

Be cautious talking about looksmaxing to them - it will most likely make them suspect something is wrong with you mentally and subsequently take your struggles less seriously (I.E. take this magic pill that will stunt your emotional growth).

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Back when I was younger I used to obsess over my jaw and how I need surgery to fix it, but all that did was just add BDD to my diagnosis.

When I started going bald, I started to talk about that, but my family kept saying its all in my head, and when I told my friends they said the same thing too, so I ended up believing it must be my mental health or possibly thinning caused by the anti-depressants.

Eventually it got to the point where people were pointing out that I was going bald, which means it's very hard to reverse balding once it's visible to others.

TL;DR:

Be cautious talking about looksmaxing to them - it will most likely make them suspect something is wrong with you mentally and subsequently take your struggles less seriously (I.E. take this magic pill that will stunt your emotional growth).
That must have sucked.. you needed a hair system / transplant and custom jaw implant not an antidepressant.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
That must have sucked.. you needed a hair system / transplant and custom jaw implant not an antidepressant.
No, just finasteride.

The reason why I was depressed was because I was a looser who dropped out of university and was socially isolated. Had someone around me understood hairloss and recommended finasteride, I would have a lot more hair now.

Just be careful with talking about your issues with therapists, because they might have a vested interest in getting you diagnosed with a psychiatrist that works at the same company (and subsequently paying for medication).