FIND OUT HOW MUCH T YOU HAVE WITHOUT A BLOOD TEST(FULL GUIDE)

"I'm not just like the rest of you,
I'm Stronger, I'm Smarter, I'm Better. I AM BETTER."-The Homelander

The Boys Homelander GIF by Amazon Prime Video

In this No BS guide I will list 4 different ways you can assess your T levels.
No need for an expensive blood test.

All of my claims will be backed by scientific research.​

The Rock Comedy GIF by Baywatch Movie
Angry Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

PROLOGUE

I'm not going to sit here and tell you the the most watered down common sense symptoms you already know(ex; fatigue, mood changes)

These things are so general when I read them on google I was JFL

Anyone can have this sh*t and 90% of the time it's not low test

If you ACTUALLY want to know if you have low test or not, keep reading

Disclaimer
The following information is not medical advice and if you seriously think you have low testosterone then seek a medical professional's help. This guide will allow you to assess if you are in the normal range of testosterone for a young healthy man. Google says it is 300-1000ng/dl, However this data is not adjusted for age. A more accurate number for a healthy male 16-30 years old would be closer to 550-1200ng/dl. This guide will help you evaluate if you are in this range.

METHOD 1-GRIP STRENGTH

Excited Workout GIF by Bodybuilding.com

Something that is often overlooked is how strong your grip is

Studies show that grip strength has a very positive correlation with T

The average man has a grip strength of 99-122lbs

However for gymcels it is 122-145lbs

If you are in the range then you most likely have high T

If you're wondering how to test your grip you can buy a hand gripper on amazon. Don't overpay for yours. Don't spend more than $10-$20. I bought mine for $12.99

METHOD 2-GONAD SIZE

mma Speedbag GIF

If your balls are the size of grapes, It never began

Another thing you should check is how long your balls are

This is because bigger balls=higher testosterone

The average length of a testicle is 1.6-2 inches

If you have more don't worry it's even better

The next step is very important pay attention because you could mess up your T for life

When you measure be extremely careful not to to rotate your balls

Rotating or twisting your balls too much WILL cause testicular torsion

If you have ANY discomfort then stop immediately

METHOD 3-BROW RIDGE

Man Body GIF

A lot of you know this already

But if I had to pick one masculine feature that most strongly correlates with testosterone levels, It would definitely be the Brow Ridge

If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is the brow ridge:

2-Male-Custom-Brow-Bone-Imnplant-design-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-.jpg

The more pronounced and angular it is, the better

METHOD 4-2D:4D RATIO

2d4d-ratio-is-not-rela.jpg

The 2D:4D Ratio in simple terms is the length between the end of your ring finger and the length between the end of your index finger

I want you to pull out your hands and lay them out

Now, if your ring finger is longer than your index finger, then congratulations you won the genetic lottery

Happy Lets Go GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

But if your index finger is longer than it's over my friend

The lower your ratio is, the more testosterone you have as an adult and also in the womb

Many people like to say that it does not affect your adult testosterone levels

This is NOT true in the slightest

CONCLUSION
While the physical attributes mentioned above can be strongly correlated with high or average testosterone levels, it is not always completely set in stone. There are outliers in everything. So before you jump to conclusions, I just want to remind you that

It's not over...

Because it never began.

PS: This is my very first post and I put a lot of effort researching data for this. If you honestly benefited from it, then I would really appreciate it if you gave me reps
Happy Amazon GIF by The Boys

• +1
Reactions: mudmaxes, ascension, Jonas2k7 and 8 others
Let me know if I should make a guide on how to increase your testosterone too

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
How does the 2d:4d ratio and browridge show high current levels of testosteron? Surely they just show higher prenatal and pubertal testosterone, so how useful is that for someone who’s finished puberty?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and wastedspermcel
Ok. Some signs of high testosterone by methods of that guide (to some extent) but I don't see that effect in strength, high bone mass, dick size.

How does the 2d:4d ratio and browridge show high current levels of testosteron? Surely they just show higher prenatal and pubertal testosterone, so how useful is that for someone who’s finished puberty?
I linked the studies

Ok. Some signs of high testosterone by methods of that guide (to some extent) but I don't see that effect in strength, high bone mass, dick size.
Maybe you're still going through puberty or you have something that is inhibiting your testosterone. For example; obesity, varicocele, androgen receptors.

Maybe you're still going through puberty or you have something that is inhibiting your testosterone. For example; obesity, varicocele, androgen receptors.
Yeah you're right about going through puberty. Thing is I'm like mid puberty, I'm almost 16

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
I got big balls

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and The Homelander
Browridge is not a good way to tell

• Hmm...
Nigga staryed with a homelander quote:lul:. How am I supposes to take this shit seriously?

• +1
Nigga staryed with a homelander quote:lul:. How am I supposes to take this shit seriously?
You don't have to take it seriously if you want to stay a low T estrogen soy boy. All jokes aside I think you should take your grammar a bit more seriously or else you wont be able to catch up with all of your fellow kindergarten classmates!

You don't have to take it seriously if you want to stay a low T estrogen soy boy. All jokes aside I think you should take your grammar a bit more seriously or else you wont be able to catch up with all of your fellow kindergarten classmates!
Shut up nigga English is not my first language.

• +1
for method 4 on one hand my ring finger is bigger and the other its either the same or slightly smaller

• +1
Reactions: Indic Mogger and The Homelander
for method 4 on one hand my ring finger is bigger and the other its either the same or slightly smaller
Don't worry that is normal you're fine. If you're still worried, you can always get your blood work test done. What about the other methods what were your results?

roids are the only way to increase test
Not true at all. There are genuinely realistic and attainable ways to increase testosterone without steroids. Should I make a guide later?

Not true at all. There are genuinely realistic and attainable ways to increase testosterone without steroids. Should I make a guide later?
I mean sure, im not going to follow it tho im just gonna roid

• +1
I mean sure, im not going to follow it tho im just gonna roid
Alright that's up to you. It's not going to be some BS like for example: sprint for 5 minutes to increase your testosterone by 5000%. I JFL when I see stuff like that:lul:

Alright that's up to you. It's not going to be some BS like for example: sprint for 5 minutes to increase your testosterone by 5000%. I JFL when I see stuff like that:lul:
Can u tag me then, if youre going to make a proper guide

• +1
Started to think this recently. when I noticed that a few foids also have prominent brow ridges.
Some people just have less expression of the trait based of genetics

Some can have high T but low expression trait due to race ( mongoloids like Chinese or Japanese men )

Some people are more sensitive to androgens too

• +1
Reactions: huaus
Nigga is irl homeland
"I'm not just like the rest of you,
I'm Stronger, I'm Smarter, I'm Better. I AM BETTER."-The Homelander

The Boys Homelander GIF by Amazon Prime Video

In this No BS guide I will list 4 different ways you can assess your T levels.

No need for an expensive blood test.

All of my claims will be backed by scientific research.

The Rock Comedy GIF by Baywatch Movie
Angry Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

PROLOGUE

I'm not going to sit here and tell you the the most watered down common sense symptoms you already know(ex; fatigue, mood changes)

These things are so general when I read them on google I was JFL

Anyone can have this sh*t and 90% of the time it's not low test

If you ACTUALLY want to know if you have low test or not, keep reading

Disclaimer

The following information is not medical advice and if you seriously think you have low testosterone then seek a medical professional's help. This guide will allow you to assess if you are in the normal range of testosterone for a young healthy man. Google says it is 300-1000ng/dl, However this data is not adjusted for age. A more accurate number for a healthy male 16-30 years old would be closer to 550-1200ng/dl. This guide will help you evaluate if you are in this range.

METHOD 1-GRIP STRENGTH

Excited Workout GIF by Bodybuilding.com

Something that is often overlooked is how strong your grip is

Studies show that grip strength has a very positive correlation with T

The average man has a grip strength of 99-122lbs

However for gymcels it is 122-145lbs

If you are in the range then you most likely have high T

If you're wondering how to test your grip you can buy a hand gripper on amazon. Don't overpay for yours. Don't spend more than $10-$20. I bought mine for $12.99

METHOD 2-GONAD SIZE

mma Speedbag GIF

If your balls are the size of grapes, It never began

Another thing you should check is how long your balls are

This is because bigger balls=higher testosterone

The average length of a testicle is 1.6-2 inches

If you have more don't worry it's even better

The next step is very important pay attention because you could mess up your T for life

When you measure be extremely careful not to to rotate your balls

Rotating or twisting your balls too much WILL cause testicular torsion

If you have ANY discomfort then stop immediately

METHOD 3-BROW RIDGE

Man Body GIF

A lot of you know this already

But if I had to pick one masculine feature that most strongly correlates with testosterone levels, It would definitely be the Brow Ridge

If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is the brow ridge:

2-Male-Custom-Brow-Bone-Imnplant-design-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-.jpg

The more pronounced and angular it is, the better

METHOD 4-2D:4D RATIO

2d4d-ratio-is-not-rela.jpg

The 2D:4D Ratio in simple terms is the length between the end of your ring finger and the length between the end of your index finger

I want you to pull out your hands and lay them out

Now, if your ring finger is longer than your index finger, then congratulations you won the genetic lottery

Happy Lets Go GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

But if your index finger is longer than it's over my friend

The lower your ratio is, the more testosterone you have as an adult and also in the womb

Many people like to say that it does not affect your adult testosterone levels

This is NOT true in the slightest

CONCLUSION

While the physical attributes mentioned above can be strongly correlated with high or average testosterone levels, it is not always completely set in stone. There are outliers in everything. So before you jump to conclusions, I just want to remind you that

It's not over...

Because it never began.

PS: This is my very first post and I put a lot of effort researching data for this. If you honestly benefited from it, then I would really appreciate it if you gave me reps

Happy Amazon GIF by The Boys

er men how evil of you to write that

• +1
Started to think this recently. when I noticed that a few foids also have prominent brow ridges.
To add onto what the other guy said, chances are that those foids' male family members will have more prominent brow ridges than them. So in short, a great way to tell if your brow ridge is normal is to compare it to your family

• +1
Reactions: huaus