Finding new character and style

1ofcyberjunk

1ofcyberjunk

Blackpilled
I'm turning 21 soon and now that I'm maturing and becoming older I'm realising that my face is looking more "manly" / mature but my style is still the same as my teenage years. My face doesn't really suit my style anymore in my opinion, or maybe if I wanna complicate it.. the self image i have of my own character and new mentality & personality doesn't suit how i dress anymore. I don't really know who I am no more.
I'm complimented by girls a lot, so I'm confident I look attractive at the very least, but I have an urge to want to mature and just become a new man.
I feel like I'm not dressing my age.

FYI: I've always been into the alternative scene of style; grungy, rock, dark etc

I feel really lost in a sense, cause I still love the style and culture I'm into and admire it therefor i obviously love dressing as it but I'm starting to think it's best I move on and find myself a new character.

I've been more pretty boy masculine my teenage years. Which has worked perfectly with my style.
However
My facial festures and structure are starting to look closer to people like Chris Hemsworth or Ryan Reynolds.

I suppose my face is just becoming more manly, therefore I need to find my new character.

If anyone has any advice on turning into a man from a teenager or anything ive said above I'd love to see.

I'm probably overcomplicating it since it's something every man goes through but I'm really lost on where to start haha
it's like a tug of war battle with the things i love against the person im becoming

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
dndr

jk, bro just be yourself like if you 21 and thinking like this you are not 21 you are like 17 stuck in body of 21.

you need to find your style, be yourself. You can lookup for ideas but this is just too much.

enjoy life and go with your age

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I'm turning 21 soon and now that I'm maturing and becoming older I'm realising that my face is looking more "manly" / mature but my style is still the same as my teenage years. My face doesn't really suit my style anymore in my opinion, or maybe if I wanna complicate it.. the self image i have of my own character and new mentality & personality doesn't suit how i dress anymore. I don't really know who I am no more.
I'm complimented by girls a lot, so I'm confident I look attractive at the very least, but I have an urge to want to mature and just become a new man.
I feel like I'm not dressing my age.

FYI: I've always been into the alternative scene of style; grungy, rock, dark etc

I feel really lost in a sense, cause I still love the style and culture I'm into and admire it therefor i obviously love dressing as it but I'm starting to think it's best I move on and find myself a new character.

I've been more pretty boy masculine my teenage years. Which has worked perfectly with my style.
However
My facial festures and structure are starting to look closer to people like Chris Hemsworth or Ryan Reynolds.

I suppose my face is just becoming more manly, therefore I need to find my new character.

If anyone has any advice on turning into a man from a teenager or anything ive said above I'd love to see.

I'm probably overcomplicating it since it's something every man goes through but I'm really lost on where to start haha
it's like a tug of war battle with the things i love against the person im becoming
Old money style

• +1
Reactions: 1ofcyberjunk
dndr

jk, bro just be yourself like if you 21 and thinking like this you are not 21 you are like 17 stuck in body of 21.

you need to find your style, be yourself. You can lookup for ideas but this is just too much.

what are you saying ? The guy asked for styling advices
graycels smh..

• +1
Reactions: 1ofcyberjunk
dndr

I'm enjoying life, going with my age and all that. I know my style, but I've just been contemplating whether or not It's time to give up my current style, and if it's worth trying to dress more my age, I feel like it could improve my overall attractiveness. However, I think it'd make me uncomfortable not dressing in my usual style.

It's a weird predicament haha