Fine Hair is a brutal death sentence

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Imagine like Donald Trump Tier fine hair, it also looks like shit on women.

You can't pull off any cool haircuts other than the slicked-back, medium-long haircuts that quite frankly, make you look somewhat geeky.

And like everyday is bad hairday for you. You need to constantly touch your hair after the slightest gust of wind because it fucks your cut. Gel doesn't even work and just makes you look greasy.

Hair ist just as important as face, it just is. There should be some hair thickening surgery for this, it's a huge failo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16677, .👽. and 2 others
try no shampoo for a month

it gets rid of the fine hair, but might not necessarily look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14528 and Deleted member 11770
gel makes it worse but sea salt spray does the job for me

try no shampoo for a month

it gets rid of the fine hair, but might not necessarily look better
I can't go outside everyday with greasy homeless tier hair tho.
Does it work if I just wash it less often, like every 3 days, then every 4 and so on?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I can't go outside everyday with greasy homeless tier hair tho.
Does it work if I just wash it less often, like every 3 days, then every 4 and so on?
Washing hair is obviously fine, but washing with shampoo doesnt work from my experience

if you wash it once with shampoo, the effect is gone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770 and datboijj
Alright gonna try this shit

Alright gonna try this shit
my hair looks like this (just as a warning):

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
The worst thing is, if you have fine hair, hair transplants looks nowhere near as good compared to someone with thick dark hair. Fine hair + norwooding = actually over.

You can't pull off any cool haircuts other than the slicked-back, medium-long haircuts that quite frankly, make you look somewhat geeky.

And like everyday is bad hairday for you. You need to constantly touch your hair after the slightest gust of wind because it fucks your cut. Gel doesn't even work and just makes you look greasy.

Hair ist just as important as face, it just is. There should be some hair thickening surgery for this, it's a huge failo.
I have super fine hair and it’s basically my best feature. Get complimented on it.

Hair quality is more important than hairline tbh. Assuming you aren’t balding ofc. A naturally shit hairline with great hair quality mogs a low set NW0 with bad hair quality

• +1
I literally have black people hair

• JFL
Hair quality is more important than hairline tbh. Assuming you aren’t balding ofc. A naturally shit hairline with great hair quality mogs a low set NW0 with bad hair quality
Fucking brutal. I have a great hairline, short forehead, but the thinness fucks it all up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Biiyo03 and YourMaxilla
Fucking brutal. I have a great hairline, short forehead, but the thinness fucks it all up
What pheno do you have? Generally ethnics tend to have great hairlines but not so great hair quality. For white people, it tends to be the opposite.

What pheno do you have? Generally ethnics tend to have great hairlines but not so great hair quality. For white people, it tends to be the opposite.
Similar to Justin Bieber no joke. My hairline is almost as low as his before he started balding, but my hair is way thinner than his

• So Sad
Reactions: YourMaxilla
Similar to Justin Bieber no joke. My hairline is almost as low as his before he started balding, but my hair is way thinner than his
Are you balding, or was your hair always like that?

• So Sad
Reactions: YourMaxilla
“The trait I have is literally a death sentence because I hate myself”
Why can’t you guys just say that instead of making threads like this

inb4 someone claims I’m coping
i have thick hair

I agree here. Men worry about losing hair but losing hair thickness is a close second place behind being bald or balding.

I'm playing the preventative maintenaince game with much sucess so far.

Here's my current routine:

1.) Microneedling pin (similar to derma rolling). The pin I use has adjustable sizes from 0.75mm to 3.0 mm. I started with 1.0 mm and every 3 moths I move up by 0.25 mm. Overall the total follicales of hair has noticeably increased. My sides were the worst part but now after six months they've not only filled in but look fuller than ever before.

2.) Ancient Chinese Shampoo/conditioner recipie Yao Tribe: It's a combination of fermented white rirce, Grape Fruit/palmeto, He Shu wu, Tea Bran/tea seed oil and rice bran extract. Benefits are hair grows longer, thicker, has a great shine and healthier. I just started last week but the shine and overall feel of my hair has improved dramatically. I can't tell yet if the thickness has improved but over the next few weeks and months I'll probably see more of a difference.

3.) He Shu Wu: I drink this tea and this has changed my hair from dirty brown to black. This tea is known to get rid of gray hair and darken hair.

“The trait I have is literally a death sentence because I hate myself”
Why can’t you guys just say that instead of making threads like this

inb4 someone claims I’m coping
i have thick hair
Stupid coper
Of course you think that because you can pull of basically any haircut you want without thinking about it

Stupid coper
Of course you think that because you can pull of basically any haircut you want without thinking about it
“Cope” is not a buzzword, it has to actually mean something.

your hair texture does not decide whether you can pull off any haircut, your face does. If you’re gl anything works if you’re ugly then nothing works.

thick hair can be a halo (if already gl), thin hair (THIN hair, not THINNING hair) is not a failo, you’re coping

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
“Cope” is not a buzzword, it has to actually mean something.

your hair texture does not decide whether you can pull off any haircut, your face does. If you’re gl anything works if you’re ugly then nothing works.

thick hair can be a halo (if already gl), thin hair (THIN hair, not THINNING hair) is not a failo, you’re coping
You have thick hair so how do you know what it's like?

There's much less haircuts that will work and you have to use shitton of product and watch the wind, unlike with thick hair. Imagine your favourite girl with thin, volumless hair, regardless of her face, she looks worse

Use minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife