Fingers are a sign of general attractiveness

Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter
This has been floating around in my head for a while.
Is it only me that has noticed that the hands and fingers of somebody can say much about their attractiveness.
Screenshot 20230821 045401 YouTube

I see hands like this, and conclude that there's no way the person they belong to is above MTN.
Am I seeing what isn't there and that this is fat, or have you noticed the like too? Do stubby and ET fingers allow inference of facial attractiveness hmmmmmm???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 22918, atoxic and 3 others
Is it only me that has noticed that the hands and fingers of somebody can say much about their attractiveness.
View attachment 2392610
I see hands like this, and conclude that there's no way the person they belong to is above MTN.
Am I seeing what isn't there and that this is fat, or have you noticed the like too? Do stubby and ET fingers allow inference of facial attractiveness hmmmmmm???
There is a theory when the ring finger is longer than point finger then are chadlite

• Hmm...
Reactions: atoxic and Deleted member 26642
Well yeah fat people have fat hands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon and autistic_tendencies
View attachment 2392610
Get those fat ass finger toned

View attachment 2392610
Over for fingercels

There is a theory when the ring finger is longer than point finger then are chadlite
That's probably based from a 2016 study that concluded digit ratio is sexually dimorphic and females almost always have marginally longer ring fingers than index fingers. But that study was nothing about attractiveness.

All I could find about that is that you’re exposed to higher levels of test in the womb if you have a longer ring finger than pointer finger.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy