Finished my first jelqing session

D

Deleted member 3702

Kraken
Time to reach 10 inch,
Did you have any gains and how long did the results appear?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Lorsss
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
It's better for girth than length. Could see gains in 1 month but after that they will come more slowly.

Its cope, it will take you years on end. Go bathmate.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Are gains stay permanently ? If not, no reason to Jelq

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
It's better for girth than length. Could see gains in 1 month but after that they will come more slowly.
If I stop after gains, I lose everything?
Give your personal opinion and risks

If I stop after gains, I lose everything?
Give your personal opinion and risks
No

Idk about the risks. I've jelqed to the point of bursting blood vessels and left my dick sore for days after and it still works fine. Some people are just prone to injury I guess.

No

Idk about the risks. I've jelqed to the point of bursting blood vessels and left my dick sore for days after and it still works fine. Some people are just prone to injury I guess.
So if you're gaining like one inche by months of jelqing, and you eventually stop forever, you'll keep your gains? Are you sure?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3702
No

How much did you gain in length and girth ?

So if you're gaining like one inche by months of jelqing, and you eventually stop forever, you'll keep your gains? Are you sure?
Keep most of them yes. Might lose up to half an inch.

How much did you gain in length and girth ?
1.5 in length, 0.5 in girth.

Lost 0.3in length since stopping, that was half a year ago. I only did it for 3 months at most but was roided so maybe that sped up progress idk.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
1.5 in length, 0.5 in girth.

Lost 0.3in length since stopping, that was half a year ago. I only did it for 3 months at most but was roided so maybe that sped up progress idk.
Lifefuel I hope to have this girth gain, my dick would become huge because it is already wide