Finnastride + accutane on sarms? (Mk+rad)

DPR6’2

DPR6’2

Iron
I’m gonna run a 8 week cycle.

I’ve never been prone to any acne or hair loss at all. Is it likely I’ll be sensitive on sarms?

And is there bad side effects of fin and accutane?

liver.gif

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Rad is so fucking dogshit, if you want to run mk that’s fine but Rad will rape your liver and a simple dose of Test E is better

I’m gonna run a 8 week cycle.

I’ve never been prone to any acne or hair loss at all. Is it likely I’ll be sensitive on sarms?

And is there bad side effects of fin and accutane?
use lgd instead of rad. lgd is stronger and doesnt cause hair loss

wasnt rad have 0 androgenic effect?
In theory yes, but it still can act on the scalp androgen receptors and potentially cause hair loss ( especially at higher dosages).

The problem for most people is that it crashes SHBG and so you’ll have lots of free test floating about which can act on the scalp and cause hair loss for those sensitive to it.

That’s why RU should always be ran with sarms

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
In theory yes, but it still can act on the scalp androgen receptors and potentially cause hair loss ( especially at higher dosages).

The problem for most people is that it crashes SHBG and so you’ll have lots of free test floating about which can act on the scalp and cause hair loss for those sensitive to it.

That’s why RU should always be ran with sarms
What’s ru bro

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Tudca + nac no? I was thinking steroids but wanna do sarms first
Why, sarms are shitty and useless. They are marketed towards young retards as “steroids” without the sides. A sports dose of test will give the same results while you feel good. After words run a PCT to get you natural test back.

Why, sarms are shitty and useless. They are marketed towards young retards as “steroids” without the sides. A sports dose of test will give the same results while you feel good. After words run a PCT to get you natural test back.
Maybe but I’ve got a source that’s legit