Finnish women are uglier than Indians (Reddit)

@looksmaxprofile type for sure

His taste seems to be more into cavemen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
She looks too old but yeah. Her face is super short though so her forehead looks huge.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Not really, they are pretty good looking if you compare them to women outside of North Europe and british colonies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, flippasav and Deleted member 32485
Not really, they are pretty good looking if you compare them to women outside of North Europe and british colonies
Well, I place anglo and finn women as the ugliest, why?

Because they’re: HIGH T CRO MAGNON FEMALES!
Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 32485 and Debetro
Well, I place anglo and finn women as the ugliest, why?

Because they’re: HIGH T CRO MAGNON FEMALES!
Jfl
Anglo young women I saw on holidays were all very hot, I probably never saw women that fine in Spain

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
Anglo young women I saw on holidays were all very hot, I probably never saw women that fine in Spain
Yeah I live in UK and go to places like Ibiza, Marbella you will find many botox and fillermaxxed whores that are british. It’s kinda hot ngl

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Yeah I live in UK and go to places like Ibiza, Marbella you will find many botox and fillermaxxed whores that are british. It’s kinda hot ngl
I didn't remember you lived in UK. Maybe it's just that on holidays only the best looking ones come. The teens that I saw looked as if they were from a US hot teen drama series, different hominid species compared to my hs ones.

• +1
I didn't remember you lived in UK. Maybe it's just that on holidays only the best looking ones come. The teens that I saw looked as if they were from a US hot teen drama series, different hominid species compared to my hs ones.
Nah American and British foids started slowly becoming similar after the pandemic. Check out American foids like Alix Earle and Alex Cooper they look british af.
Zoomer women look similar in first world countries especially 2024

Random british foid I kinda know:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
british women are literally the ugliest in Europe by far

• +1
@ReadBooksEveryday she legit looks like @enchanted_elixir !!!!!
Show me what he looks like again?

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Finns are an interesting people lol.